• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Sad presents Week 2 2015

sayo

YEET
So that's interesting. Hawaii defenders clapping constantly on defense and caused a false start. So it's illegal to mimic a snap cadence, but clapping is fine? Haven't seen that before.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So that's interesting. Hawaii defenders clapping constantly on defense and caused a false start. So it's illegal to mimic a snap cadence, but clapping is fine? Haven't seen that before.

Yeah, Nebraska fans threw a fit about this last year when they lost to MSU.

Simo77

Would you rather have freaky sex with Pam Ward or listen to Gary Danielson and Verne Lundquist suck off the SEC?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Don't even know who Pam Ward is but that choice.

How do you not know who she is? She used to be ESPN's token woman football announcer. Has the same voice as Beth Mowins.

18s0li17am6iqjpg.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wazzu's offense has sucked ass considering they're playing a team that kicked off a bunch of their starting DBs.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Rutgers - Defense isn't playing terrible all things considered. Would like to see more of a pressure package.

Offense, hopefully they make the QB change at the half. Laviano looks clueless.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
This team makes zero sense.

It makes plenty of sense to me. Left Nova in with 6 INTs againt Kent State, terrible performance in a bowl against Virginia Tech, 5 INTs against Penn State last year. I know the backups then weren't that good, but I do think Rettig can make plays with his arm and legs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No, Washington State makes zero sense. Losing to a fucking FCS team at home and then up 2 TDs on Rutgers on the road.

That 20 yard gain on 4th down makes more sense for Wazzu.