• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Pepper presents Shampship Week

Bdub

Christ. Penn State gets a Jan 1st bowl with a 7-5 record while UCLA will be in the Foster fucking Farms Bowl with an 8-4 record.

ISIS > Pac-12 Bowl tie ins
Lol you think UCLA has it bad. Utah is 9-3 and on their way to the fucking Vegas bowl to play BYU.

Bdub

They only stopped playing because Utah wanted to play Michigan. Hopefully nobody gets punched this go around.

PSUEagle

That will be an interesting matchup gambling wise should it occur.

Traditionally I've always loved betting BYU in bowl games: they're usually extremely well prepared defensively and they get often get matched up against inferior teams. That won't really be the case against your Utes, though...

Bdub

Pac 12 is the only conference that allows bowls to select teams however the fuck they want. USC in the Holiday Bowl and Wazzu in the Sun Bowl makes no sense.

Lightningwar

Administrator
So what was with the Clemson punter running on 4th and forever? I am assuming he took the option? That goober Dabo was laying into him pretty good.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
2015_Bowl_Eligible.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Iron

Colorado State and Nevada, both in the Mountain West are playing against each other in a bowl game. I thought 5-7 teams in bowls were bad...this is just another reason there are way too many damn bowls.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Florida is pretty much the ideal matchup for Michigan. But that is going to be a brutal, defensive game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hopes Wazzu drops dat 40 lb box.

Same with UCLA. Getting to see them in person for the first time so fap.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Nutopians,

Good luck to all the bowl game participants in their quests to win participation trophies of varying significance.

AEQRGq.png

U3po4I.png

XrgXpd.png

gVDQjq.png

wqa8x8.png

X8mGkL.png

WQiW8S.png

QwrPAx.png

cwzfCn.png

rh1k9M.png

fjSGr9.png

mVKShI.png

qCenFo.png

Inazuma (girl on right): "Friedfoodsworldchamps... friedfoodsworldchamps...friedfoodsworldchamps.. friedfoodsworldchamps... djflsjsjxlkmdsvlkslpkjjgidfhsdjidfigjsiogslkdsnanodesu..."
Youko (girl on left): "Oyyy! Why are you taking my onigiri!? Give it back you plasma thief!"
Hachiko (off camera): :nebraskaman: "...oyoyo?"

kquW2N.png

wYG9xZ.png

VS0T8U.png

KDjeEJ.png

KOkpl3.png

sjFqTR.png

oh7fjp.png

F2FRja.png

08awcO.png

MAoi7r.png

BggqTa.png

lTss3D.png

lz3Nh7.png

t22ZWX.png

iQyprc.png

zmOIU0.png

jxNMGX.png

pzORGp.png

Pl1u4E.png

ygegmf.png

VkvPag.png

wjUcG6.png

sedCTV.png

fEe8Gq.png

1aMolI.png

2rCEfg.png

lTJzVU.png

Akagi (girl on right): "Uh, Eriri?"
Eriri (girl on left): "Yeeees?"
Akagi: "Is there a place on Colorado Blvd. where I can eat fried Chinese sycophants?"
Eriri: "Wat!? Nothing like that exists out here!"
Akagi: "I think you humans call it crab rangoon, or something..."
Eriri: "Ugggggh, I can't believe the Bowl-Allah-sama paired me up with a fatass after our run defense and laterals sucked donkey balls...#ThanksSparty!"
RleMym.png

Signed,

The Hachiko.

Last edited:

coogrfan

irltttdmd2eirlelow7l.gif

Apparently there were a number of similar incidents.

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/gr...or-punching-uh-fans-who-stormed-field-8146893

On Wednesday, a grand jury indicted one of those guards, who had lifted his fist and struck a guy twice in the face, on a misdemeanor assault charge.

On the video, the guard, Derrick Hicks, can be seen bear-hugging a student from behind and then awkwardly half-dancing with him in circles as the student is still cheering with his hands in the air. Then, the guard gets serious and whacks him in the face, knocking him to the ground — and then he punches him again.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
CSC is a shit company. I worked for them for 1 Texans game then got fired 3 days later for not attending an event that I never signed up to work.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
http://www.houstonpress.com/news/gr...or-punching-uh-fans-who-stormed-field-8146893

On Wednesday, a grand jury indicted one of those guards, who had lifted his fist and struck a guy twice in the face, on a misdemeanor assault charge.

On the video, the guard, Derrick Hicks, can be seen bear-hugging a student from behind and then awkwardly half-dancing with him in circles as the student is still cheering with his hands in the air. Then, the guard gets serious and whacks him in the face, knocking him to the ground — and then he punches him again.

It's too bad he didn't have a badge, would probably be promoted.