• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Pepper presents Shampship Week

Wolfman21

Oklahoma will give Clemson fits. Bama has the defense but I question their offense. MSU I think Clemson beats. Will be interesting

Wolfman21

CVhF3iPXIAAUSci.jpg

Makes my heart warm. Cheaters never truly win. Fuck those fucks

PSUEagle

Watching Sparty impose their will on Iowa at the end was pretty impressive TBH.

I'm not even a big fan of that grind it out style, but that's why you keep running all game: those body blows eventually take their toll.

DHawkeye

only mostly dead
Watching Sparty impose their will on Iowa at the end was pretty impressive TBH.

I'm not even a big fan of that grind it out style, but that's why you keep running all game: those body blows eventually take their toll.

Didn't get to watch, but those are exactly the types of drives Iowa's been able to pull off all season long, especially in clutch situations, so I know how deadly they can be. Guess the Hawks finally had the script flipped on 'em. :sad:

Wolfman21

Hopefully that will be plastered all over the news with "RACIST" right next to I like it would be if the colors were reversed. But we know it won't be

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Dear Iowa,
Dol6qw.png

Your run defense sucks. Fix it.

Signed,

The Hachiko

P.S. Leave the laterals to Cal.

You are a fuckig moron. Iowa got run over at the end because their defense had been on the field forever before the final drive even started. If you're going to sperg out over sports, maybe you should try and understand them.

I've never seen so many people sad about going to the Rose Bowl.

bruin

rEMinds me of the '98 UCLA team. One game away from the national title. Now, remember this was the first year of the BCS. Sadly the Bruins lost to Scott Covington that fuck and cost the Bruins a natty (they boat run Tennessee and Tee Martin)

Will be cool to see Iowa in the RB. Too young to remember them in the early 90's.

FURD by 10.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
You are a fuckig moron. Iowa got run over at the end because their defense had been on the field forever before the final drive even started. If you're going to sperg out over sports, maybe you should try and understand them.

They ain't going to the Rose Bowl, Ohio State is.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Was thoroughly entertained by those two games. CAWLIDGE winning me back over

And Jesus tapdancing tittyballs somebody put that retard Dabo out of his misery

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

*adjusts glasses* Case my, rest I.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
rEMinds me of the '98 UCLA team. One game away from the national title. Now, remember this was the first year of the BCS. Sadly the Bruins lost to Scott Covington that fuck and cost the Bruins a natty (they boat run Tennessee and Tee Martin)

Will be cool to see Iowa in the RB. Too young to remember them in the early 90's.

FURD by 10.

Knee was down in that game, never 4get

Or so I'm told

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

FURD by 10.
Haha Tennessee would have killed UCLA. Nice defense bro. The Cheese would have had about 2 hundy.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
So if you go to the Clemson pizza party you only get 1 slice of pizza? Its fucking lunch time that's not gonna cut it.

PSUEagle

PSU/UGA in the Gatah Bowl. Should be a shit show, but it's a decent match up for Penn State: they'll actually have a shot at winning.

Also, ESPN may have accidentally leaked the playoff match ups:

1. Clemson vs 4. Oklahoma
2. Alabama vs 3. Michigan State

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn. Can't review it?
JUDGEMENT CALL

FYI nhl has on ice coach challenges now and almost everything is reviewable, it takes forever but at least they don't play to the ref egos by making easily reviewable things off limits