• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Mame YO

slings rocks
After a quick glance through the cesspool that is X, Michigan State fans, aTm fans, and UCLA fans think they’re getting Urban Meyer lol.

Jonathon Smith gonna get a bag from someone when ya’ll come back to earth.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I remember when we were gnashing our teeth through the Clay Helton era how Trojan fans were simping HARD for Urban Meyer.

Then when his negative past surfaced and we got Riley instead, all them folks claimed they "never thought he'd fit, anyway." Lolololol. Shit, we'd take him now, impending scandals and all...

Lightningwar

Administrator
In the last 11 months a DC, two analysts and now a linebackers coach fired from Michigan over various investigations. Running a tight ship.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Way to suck all the enthusiasm I had for the season out me, Michigan. Thanks, Tom Brady, I mean, Uncle T. They were good enough to go undefeated without knowing the other teams signs.

Mame YO

slings rocks
the new B1G is going to be a lot more balanced scheduling-wise. Although I’m not sure how I feel about the 5 year schedule rotation lol. It definitely feels like they should’ve done pods for reduced travel and then done a rotation from there.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
TBOW about to be 7-5 with two ass whoopings from CHECKED OUT CHIP and NOTRE LAME lol

His seat is definitely warm. He chucked out one of the coals underneath it when he fired Grinch, but this year is easily his worst as a HC. Not only was the record poor at 7-5, this was a season that began with outrageously high expectations, and not only did he fail to meet them, the team actually seemed to regress instead of improve as the season went on.

And all this with arguably the best player in program history. Who will be gone next year. If Riley can't engineer some kind of rebirth next season with either Miller Moss or Malachi Nelson under center, and get back to at least the sorts of teams he was known for prior to this year, his seat will be red-hot by season's end 2024.

Brick

riley kind of reminds me of CHIP. took over in gr8 cricumstances with a winning program and corching staff that had been there like litrully 2 decades. just kept it rolling. different situation taking over a struggling program where you cant take 8-9 wins for granted.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Best player in PROGRUM history? Lol come on

I said arguably. I've been watching USC football since the Rodney Peete era, and he's better as a QB than Carson Palmer was, who was my previous "best QB in program history." Matt Leinart was great, obviously, but he also had one of the greatest collections of talent around him, which Palmer did not.

I'm too young to have seen any of the four previous Heisman winners (Garrett, Simpson, White, Allen) but again, watching YouTube highlights of those guys when USC actually was Tailback U, what really stands out was, yes - the HARD NOSE offensive linemen and dominant line play USC exhibited then. With the jellyfish-soft line we got now, Reggie Bush would get stopped in the backfield every play.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
CALEB was absolutely nothing special. Did the same thing that every TBOW QB did. Spare me the CUPBOARD BARE nonsense, SC bought a first round receiver for him last year lol

SYSTEM QB

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
CALEB was absolutely nothing special. Did the same thing that every TBOW QB did. Spare me the CUPBOARD BARE nonsense, SC bought a first round receiver for him last year lol

SYSTEM QB

Yes, receivers are nice, but the rest of the offense was weak af. Line sawft, and running backs average to bad.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
riley kind of reminds me of CHIP. took over in gr8 cricumstances with a winning program and corching staff that had been there like litrully 2 decades. just kept it rolling. different situation taking over a struggling program where you cant take 8-9 wins for granted.

I would’ve been super pumped if we’d gotten Lincoln Riley (as the Grumors were flying back then), but I wonder if we’d have been worse off in year two of the rebuild than we are now. Not that our defense is much better than what USC’s throwing out there…

Craig7835

Who is LSU's OC because this Jayden Daniels isn't same one from Arizona State, where he was shaky & the players was glad he got ghost when he transferred