• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He ain’t on the hot seat but he mad lol

The 53-year-old Clemson coach told the caller he “started as the lowest-paid coach in the frickin’ business” and that he “ain’t gonna let some smart-ass kid get on this phone and create this stuff. … I work for the board of trustees, the president and the AD and if they’re tired of me leading this program, all they’ve got to do is let me know. I’ll go somewhere else where there is an appreciation.”

Swinney began his response by telling the caller “I don’t care how old you are” and adding that he doesn’t really care, before going on to say that fans like the caller are “part of the problem.”

“But let me tell you something, we won 11 games last year and you’re part of the problem, to be honest with you, because that is part of the problem,” Swinney said, later adding: “It’s people like you that all you do is — the appreciation, the expectation is greater than the appreciation. And that’s the problem.”

The coach reflected on his decade of success with Clemson, saying before his stretch of 12 10-plus win seasons, “Clemson ain’t sniffed a national championship for 35 years.”

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He ain’t on the hot seat but he mad lol

Fvy8d90XoAQ19Jd.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Jimbo could be fired this year. Daddy isn’t going to want Texas coming into the conference with a hump corch. I can totally see them paying that huge contract out and going for Kiffin or Corch Irving Meyers.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Is he ever going to come back though because he has been pretty consistent that he likes doing TV and golf lol

Lightningwar

Administrator
Jimbo could be fired this year. Daddy isn’t going to want Texas coming into the conference with a hump corch. I can totally see them paying that huge contract out and going for Kiffin or Corch Irving Meyers.

I get the feeling ole Seven Loss has worn out his welcome in College Station but do they have 150 million dollars to throw at coaching? They have to buy him out to the tune of 76 million then hire a new guy for 70 million. The absolutely hilarious part to me is A&M did any diligence on what was happening at FSU at the time of hire they would know what was coming. At this point Fisher seems content on collecting paychecks for losing 3-5 games a year. I figured the Petrino thing would really blow up in their face, it hasnt yet. But maybe next year. Or maybe Fisher has matured enough to let it slide because at his age and wealth not that big of a deal. He will just meddle enough to prove the boosters don't know football like he does.

bruin

CHIP hot seat is HOT.

Getting your shit pushed in by JEDDD in your 6th year should be the icing on the cake. Figures first time UCLA has a good defense in decades and it’s CHIP THE SHIELD brain costing him. The way he’s handled the QB situation this year is fireable by itself.

My wishlist.
1. Chris Petersen
2. Jonathan Smith
3. Brian Hartline

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
CHIP hot seat is HOT.

Getting your shit pushed in by JEDDD in your 6th year should be the icing on the cake. Figures first time UCLA has a good defense in decades and it’s CHIP THE SHIELD brain costing him. The way he’s handled the QB situation this year is fireable by itself.

My wishlist.
1. Chris Petersen
2. Jonathan Smith
3. Brian Hartline

When he beats USC in a couple of weeks, that will buy him another 3 years of goodwill.

Plotty

Tath Meacher

Try WILL be! Genius is this guy!

Man, it’s great to suck at your herb and get paid….PAID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Idk what it will look like after this season... but top 10 record vs top 25 teams includes names like Mel Tucker, Heupel, Jimbo(ironically), and Chip Kelly. Not many of the coaches would be poachable or even good hires for aTm.

It's gonna be a total crapshoot on a new hire and you're gonna also be paying Jimbo tens of millions on top of it.

Craig7835

This what happens when you leave one school in which you were stealing money from let alone making bad coaching decisions to go to another school, in which you beat a man named Nick Saban by having a #1 recruiting class let alone stealing $20 million a year PLUS some EVEN beat Nick Saban on live TV & STILL ain't done s__t what you were supposed to do.

Attachments

• Bye Fisher.jpg
    Bye Fisher.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Only thing I can think is that they already have an agreement in place. Corch Irving Meyers prolly.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I know A&M claims to have unlimited money but why solicit a bidding war with Oregon, which can match any offer, only to pay Lanning’s $20m buyout on top of Jimbo’s - when you can just get Deboer or someone like that instead?