• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Football Offseason Thread Presented by Joe Mixon's Punch-Out!!

coogrfan

Ugh, Baylor: http://www.texasmonthly.com/article/silence-at-baylor/

Full disclosure - haven't finished reading yet. But ugh.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...kwuachu-baylor-bears-convicted-sexual-assault

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-sam-ukwuachu-convicted-sex-assault/32090059/

A question for Briles, athletics director Ian McCaw and school president Ken Starr:

Mark 8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Heads gotta roll. Briles, McCaw, Starr...anybody in the BU administration who signed off on allowing this kid on campus, either directly or indirectly, needs to get whacked.

Last edited:

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed

coogrfan

This Baylor thing is awful, but they're definitely not alone.

I'm pretty sure there isn't another program in the country that has had two players convicted on separate sexual assault charges in the last three years.

Last edited:

coogrfan

Ukwuachu's sentence: 180 days in the county jail, 10 years felony probation and 400 hours of community service.

That's all? Are you fucking kidding me?

PSUEagle

@bruin228

…that time that Mike Leach signed for a FedEx package naked while hosting his radio show

“I’ve never told anybody this – I might even get in trouble for it.”

“I’m out there and it’s really hot, and it’s humid there too…and it’s a little just sort of fenced in deal and there’s a little bitty pool – because in Key West pools are mainly to cool off – so they’re not big pools. So I’m sitting back there, and so I jump in the pool to kind of cool off, because it was cool to talk on the radio outside. And then I was also getting FedEx’s every week, to prep me for the game I was broadcasting. So I get in the pool, and I get out and I’ve got my board shorts on, so then pretty soon every time I get out of the pool I’m sitting on the lawn chair and I got these wet board shorts on so it’s like sitting in a diaper the whole time, you know.”

“So you know nobody is around, fence around, so I think ‘What the heck, I’m taking these things off. So I don’t have anything on, and I get up and I pace, I’m a pacer, I’m pacing right now. And then talking with my hands on air making just really profound points on radio, and I’m very proud of all the brilliant things I’m saying. Then I don’t have a stitch on, and through the gate here comes the Fed Ex guy…here comes the FedEx guy watching me pace around naked, talking on the radio about football and all this, and he’s all like ‘What the hell?’ and then he hands me the FedEx, and of course I can’t break the conversation I have to keep talking.”

“The funny thing was, I’ve seen him every week, he never said anything, it was like ‘oh well another day.’ But yup, sure enough.”

“The part of that I am proud of was I didn’t break stride. I mean my hand was still going as I was talking, I didn’t break sentence, I didn’t pause, I didn’t hesitate, I continued to pontificate about football non-stitch hand off with the FedEx and quick head nod to that guy and didn’t even pause, so that’s the one portion I was proud of in that moment.”

http://footballscoop.com/news/that-...x-package-naked-while-hosting-his-radio-show/

PSUEagle

They have a nice setup there.

If they ever hired a quality coach they could do really well in the AAC IMO.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I've always liked Tulane's colors and logo, even considered applying there for a while before considering it too expensive and far from home. I hope they have a breakout year soon.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
eqbbS77.png

M'Braska

bruin

best week 1 schedule evarr?

Notre Dame at Texas
Oklahoma v Houston (NRG Stadium)
Alabama v USC (Jerry's World)
Clemson at Auburn
Georgia v UNC (Georgia Dome)
Wisconsin v LSU (Lambeau)
UCLA at Texas A&M
Ole Miss v Florida State (Citrus Bowl)

Lightningwar

Administrator
best week 1 schedule evarr?

Notre Dame at Texas
Oklahoma v Houston (NRG Stadium)
Alabama v USC (Jerry's World)
Clemson at Auburn
Georgia v UNC (Georgia Dome)
Wisconsin v LSU (Lambeau)
UCLA at Texas A&M
Ole Miss v Florida State (Citrus Bowl)

Bu bu I thought adding a playoff would make everybody schedule creampuffs?

coogrfan

Rice needs to build something small like Tulane. Watching the Owls play in a 70,000 person stadium is so sad.

The Owls have taken out the tarped covered seats in the North EZ and are replacing them with a new athletic training facility as well as a new video board. Both should be ready in time for the 2016 season.

10633272.jpeg

10633289.jpeg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Texas A&M Students Dump Dead Dog Onto Band's Practice Field

Q7rY3C7.jpg

COLLEGE STATION- A disturbing discovery on the Texas A&M campus has led to criminal charges for three members of the Corps of Cadets.

According to reports obtained by KBTX, a dead dog propped up on several pieces of firewood was found in the middle of the practice field used by the school's band.
One witness said the dog appeared to be set up in a "ritualistic" style and was covered in blood and another "bodily fluid."

somewhere there's an empty jar that needs to be refilled. WHOOP!