• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Football Offseason Thread Presented by Joe Mixon's Punch-Out!!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
After watching over 400 hours of game tape on him, he is elusive, but not fast. Below average arm talent, but has some intangibles like moxie. He is like Johnny Football, except not nearly as good. If he starts, I'd be surprised.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Problem #1: he's a QB from Delaware. Not a deep talent HS pool. It's easy to look "good."

Brick

of course he is going to start. can't stand all the trogs.

OF COURSE HE ONLY STANDS AT *GENEROUSLY* 6 FEET TALL LOL SHORTEST OF ALL GUYS COMPETING FOR JERB

fucking kill youselfs, all of you

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Oregon will be a 3 loss team, forcing Mame and whiskey brick to turn on one another. Will be entertaining.

spmagnet1082.jpg

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Kyle Flood is probably gone after this next season anyways, right?
Only if they have a Purdue type season.

Anyway, Rutgers promoted Ben McDaniels (Josh's bro) to OC, Phil Galiano (recruiting coordinator (non coaching position) takes over as TE coach, and Anthony Campanile moves from TEs to WRs.

Friedgen will be special assistant to HC.

Interesting article on the player that Jim Leavitt hit and the issues CU hiring him brings up.

I think Dodd did a good job in being balanced. I did LOL at the player's dad saying Leavitt had it "a child". I am also a little dubious that Miller really can't find a job because employers find out about his background. Could it have happened once or twice? Sure. Is it the reason the guy is still floundering? Doubtful.

Jim Leavitt back in college game, while player he struck is struggling

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Interesting article on the player that Jim Leavitt hit and the issues CU hiring him brings up.

I think Dodd did a good job in being balanced. I did LOL at the player's dad saying Leavitt had it "a child". I am also a little dubious that Miller really can't find a job because employers find out about his background. Could it have happened once or twice? Sure. Is it the reason the guy is still floundering? Doubtful.

Jim Leavitt back in college game, while player he struck is struggling

a degree in communications is as worthless as they get

Brick

I wouldn't be mad at Adams. This is a great chance for him to prove hisself and get paid. Maybe mad at Oregon and the system.