• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

coogrfan

AAC improves to 3-0 in New Year's Six bowls.

os-sp-aac-news-0719

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I still love how no one called Marquise Brown "Hollywood" until GUS started doing it in the Bedlam game and now that's all people call him. :laughing:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I still love how no one called Marquise Brown "Hollywood" until GUS started doing it in the Bedlam game and now that's all people call him. :laughing:
I’m kind of out of the loop but I believe that when Brown was asked about that name he said no one ever called him that shit? Idk lol.

Brick

This reminds me of Oregon/Flazzu a few years ago. D just seems completely unprepared for uptempo spread. UGA looks fucked.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
6 plays, 75 yards, 1:41 :scared:

Haven't seen OU play at that fast a tempo all year. I think Riley knew UGA would be completely unprepared for it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why is Jawja throwing at all? Their backs are averaging seemingly 400 yards a carry and STOOOOOPS will have 4 guys in the box all game

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Why is Jawja throwing at all? Their backs are averaging seemingly 400 yards a carry and STOOOOOPS will have 4 guys in the box all game

Everything they're doing is working when Fromm isn't throwing it over the receivers' heads. STOOOOPS must have been too drunk to prepare for this game.

sayo

YEET
Still better than the apple one showing the faces unlocking the phone. Too bad it doesn't work for Chinese people.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If UGA doesn’t get points soon, OU could have 30 points by the half.

Not sure UGA can run themselves back into this game, will probably need a turnover or two or this will get ugly. OU looks really dialed in