• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

Southern Miss going to channel their inner Favre against the Noles in the appropriately named walkon bowl. The question is who will show up for the Noles? Between guys sitting out for the combine and others failing at school. Might be a competitive game.

Too many bowls and the tie-ins make for bad matchups most of the time. They should just do a lottery system for selecting teams.
Maybe. I do wish their was more of a change on a year to year basis of the bowl tie-ins, but it's better then the system of the 80s where Notre Dame was accepting a Sugar Bowl bid on October 12th.

bruin228

Madden Mobile Addict
NCAA Moderator
I knew I should’ve picked against this shitty Oregon team, but I didn’t want to risk angering thebr Otherhood

Brick

Gatorade bath for beating Oregon, lol. This was the worst performance of the year by far. Man these guys looked SO hyped to play for Cristobal!

Gatorade bath for beating Oregon, lol. This was the worst performance of the year by far. Man these guys looked SO hyped to play for Cristobal!
I'll just say this about that. I hope Oregon's promotion of a former Rutgers OL coach works out better for them, then it did for Rutgers.