• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

Lightningwar

Administrator
At least he doesn't have to drive that big eared bitch daughter to Jessica's house since he built a pool. Jessica wants to come over to their house. It will pay off when she finally hits puberty.

This commercial reminds me why I shouldnt have children. First time I am sweating my ass off mowing the yard and my 13 year bitch of a daughter pulls that shit? We get a pool but I bury her in the cement and piss in the pool for good measure.

Lightningwar

Administrator
what poem is that from?

From this book.

CXhIKXfW8AAyx79.jpg

kingssc

Just got back from the Rose Bowl. Hell of a game, but man Riley pussied out with his play calling once Oklahoma regained the lead.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LOL @ undefeated team being #12. Even if they expanded to a full NFL style playoff, undefeated mid majors would still get left out, they'd surely just drop UCF to #13 and let in half the fuckin SEC, then justify it after the fact because so many SEC teams end up shamps.

Half the teams in DIVISION 1 FOOTBAW are eliminated from contention for the SHIP before the first snap is even taken in August! This sport is so fucked, playing against a fucking doper/cheater like @Wooly would be more fair.

Brick

The two Tulane games I went to this year were more exciting than this game unfortunately. Most entertaining moment was the 4th quarter when 3 very drunk SAINTS Bros walked through our section randomly and started yelling WHO DAT and MARDI GRAS STARTS IN A.FEW WEEKS BITCHES

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I left at halftime too. Didn't miss anything. Surely someone will eventually take advantage of the fact that Hurts is absolute garbage, right?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

#HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself
#HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself #HumbleYourself

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Keys for OU moving forward:

1. Keep Riley (maybe hire/promote someone to at least share playcalling duties)
2. Get rid of Stoops by waterboarding him for a few years and flaying him alive, then ejecting him from an Elon Musk spaceship in low Earth orbit without a suit
3. Hire competent DC
4. Keep recruiting at current levels
5. ???
6. NATTY