• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

coogrfan

HOUSTON

From a promo video released last week. Have the Coogs jumped on the chrome decal bandwagon?

NEW_ALT_HELMET_zpssz67fnjh.jpg

2013-14 version
uniform-reveal-white-2_zpsgrltwwfy.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
meh, i think chrome decals look pretty nice for the most part. UT's chrome decal that was introduced late in the season in particular was cool because it actually made that shade of orange look burnt instead of just taking orange and mixing a little brown into it. better a chrome decal than a chrome helmet, i say.

Wooly

Yeah those are fucking terrible

What is the difference between terrible and fucking terrible? What's criteria now days?

I happen to think most uniforms these days are terrible. A quarter are probably fucking terrible. Of course spread teams have the most fucking terrible uniforms, that goes without saying.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Who the fuck at Adidas thought it would be a good idea to make all their teams' players look like their shorts were falling down?

Fucking Adidas, man. Say what you will about Nike's sweatbacks, but at least the templates they force on their teams aren't total shit year after year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Those are horrendous. Their old ones were great.

All Colorado needs to do is update the font, otherwise their uniforms are great.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Kind of like the train track stripe on the helmet but don't understand why Purdue would ditch black and gold. That's a really classic look. Gray and what appears to just be white sucks. Not fond of the font either.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Army's new athletics rebranding is actually really cool once you get past the idiocy of "Army West Point". No one on earth is going to call them Army West Point. The logo and football uniforms are outstanding though. I'm a sucker for shield-type logos.

identity_armylogo.0.png

uniform_001.0.jpg

uniform_003.0.jpg

uniform_006.0.jpg

uniform_010.0.jpg

uniform_011.0.jpg

uniform_002.0.jpg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Army's new athletics rebranding is actually really cool once you get past the idiocy of "Army West Point". No one on earth is going to call them Army West Point. The logo and football uniforms are outstanding though. I'm a sucker for shield-type logos.

identity_armylogo.0.png

uniform_001.0.jpg

uniform_003.0.jpg

uniform_006.0.jpg

uniform_010.0.jpg

uniform_011.0.jpg

uniform_002.0.jpg

Army and Navy's uniforms have never looked better. The unit patches are also bawse.