• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Nike uses sacred geometry and concepts of symmetrical aesthetics that would be thrown off by that logo. Cmon Basin this is day 1 mind control stuff.

This post contains secrets BD can use to escape his basement and arthur blank home depot rat race.

sayo

YEET
Ugh. I don't agree with bd often but if you are playing in the title game, you'd think to at least wear your school colors.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Yep, Ducks need to roll with exactly what they had on tonight. Bonus points if they can get Puddles' head on the side of the helmets but the O will do just fine.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
technically both teams could wear their home uniforms since they're contrasting colors, but that won't happen. something like yellow-green-yellow vs. gray-scarlet-gray would be tight. footbaw needs more color-on-color games

Brick

oregon wore these ugly things vs. ohio state last time

Rose+Bowl+Ohio+State+v+Oregon+D0S-2N2SdZul.jpg

ZeekLTK

technically both teams could wear their home uniforms since they're contrasting colors, but that won't happen. something like yellow-green-yellow vs. gray-scarlet-gray would be tight. footbaw needs more color-on-color games

Oh I wish this would happen. Oregon wearing what they did today vs Ohio State's normal red jerseys would look so good.

2a0ztFp.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They seriously look like Halloween themed uniforms. Shit is a complete abortion.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Ducks say stay tuned on their uniforms but asked their fans to wear yellow to the game.

I hope that just means they are going yellow helmets/pants with the same green uniforms they wore yesterday. Not sure I would be fond of all yellow or yellow/white or yellow/silver. UO's most recent yellow combinations have not been very good.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
What they've had the fans wear in the past hasn't always corresponded to the on-field uniform choice.

There's a very simple solution: yellow/green/yellow.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
What they've had the fans wear in the past hasn't always corresponded to the on-field uniform choice.

There's a very simple solution: yellow/green/yellow.

That's what I'm hoping. Yellow/green/yellow. And not yellow with chrome, just the yellow version of the matte green helmet with a green block O. Wouldn't mind them using the O with the Duck logo either.

B0RvPyyIEAE6-8e.jpg

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Nike's biggest CFB stage ever? They will probably have holograms and side vents and maybe little ironman LEDs on their chests

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Maybe Nike will have developed that Predator cloaking camouflage for Oregon. When the Buckeye players try to tackle the Ducks ballcarriers, all they'll see is light distortions.