• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
WVU *should* tear us up. We have three true freshmen at LB and are shallow as fuck in the entire back seven.

But after 10 days of getting hammered in the Disney Tea Cups or whatever, Holgs might not be able to put a game plan together.

Don't underestimate the ability of Skyler Howard to make big plays for the other team.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Did they really need a 30 for 30 about this game? I think that 87 Fiesta bowl vs Penn State game was a better flop of a game to cover. Testaverde had to been working for the mob that day. And the whole good vs evil approach to the game is now turned on its head with Pedo state and their child rape issues.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Apparently it is, and apparently they recently flew banners over campus asking for him to be fired. Never change Miami

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The S&C coach gets all the credit for the uniforms and all the blame for decking the punt returner early.

CJ_24

That announcer was so upset over the pass interference call that I cannot help but wonder whether he has money on the game.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
zQCxDaI.gif

CJ_24

Based on my experience in this game, I do not care to hear these announcers's points of view on anything.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Yeah IDK, Kaaya looks to me like a guy who could use another year. I think his stock has actually fallen over the course of the year and that can't be a good thing. Going to be returning a lot of talent next year and hopefully do a better job of protecting him and being consistent in the run game.

All in all, a good year I think. That's the best we've looked in a bowl game in a loong time. 9-4, with three of the losses by 11 points combined and a good roster coming back next year. I don't have too many complaints about any of that.

GuyIncognito

Njoku declared for the draft with two years of eligibility remaining. Hard to think he has anything left to show. He's got all the talent in the world. A big loss for us though.

GuyIncognito

Yeah, it's tough. I think he could benefit a lot from another year of work, but if the class is that much weaker then it's a wash. Go get paid.

But IDK. He still looks like a college kid to me.

Craig7835

He probably should stay another year; but if he can get paid, he may as well go.

Well Kaaya does need to step his game because he is used to being inconsistent. How can you be inconsistent in a Mark Richt old school Pro Style offense? Yeah he may be the school's all time leader in passing yards, but his up & down play needs to go. The running back going pro also & he sucked

MiamiU26

Top ranked recruiting class so far. Still got a long time to go but it's nice to see elite players wanting to play for us again.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Shit, I guess Hester is techinically HOF caliber. Idk if he'll actually get voted in but he is the best at his position

GuyIncognito

Seems dubious to me as well. It's incredible that despite that skill, nobody in college or the NFL could really figure out how to make it part of an offense.