• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
kdukvqc.png

CSvvpSUUwAEX3ij.png

That is an amazing tweet @Brick

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Apparently the basketball program had a hell of a day yesterday. Might be time to bust out the 2k8 dynasty.

Miami landed one of its highest-rated basketball recruits of the last 30 years.

And didn’t stop there.

In one of the biggest off-court days in program history, the Hurricanes on Wednesday signed two of the nation’s top prospects, shooting guard Bruce Brown and power forward Dewan Huell, and are in line to pull in their first-ever top-10 recruiting class.

Brown (6-4, 200), a four-star recruit who plays at Vermont Academy, chose UM over Indiana. Five-star Huell (6-9, 220), of Miami Norland High, selected UM over South Carolina. Florida State was also a contender.

Along with four-star center Rodney Miller (6-11, 245), who signed last week, the two represent a gigantic haul for the Hurricanes. It is their best signing class in at least 15 years, and possibly ever. Huell is their first five-star player since 2009 and third since 2002. Miami signed three McDonald’s All-Americans before that.

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...brown-miami-recruiting-hurricanes-basketball/

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Hell yeah.

I'm much more interested in basketball as a sport lately anyway. Love me some CBB. Larranaga is such a beast. I got to see him do it up here at Mason and him doing it in Miami is so fun.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I don't know anything about basketball, but we only scored 90 points once last season. We've done it 3 times in 4 games this year, including routes of Mississippi State and Utah.

Carolina Blue

I know that the current rankings say otherwise, but I don't consider last night's win as an upset. Miami is a damn good team and should be getting way more love.

Bdub

I don't know anything about basketball, but we only scored 90 points once last season. We've done it 3 times in 4 games this year, including routes of Mississippi State and Utah.
They are really good. Not sure why they aren't ranked.

Bdub

Miami is just rollin. Impressive to have their team playing so well so early in the season.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's official, September 26th 2016 Miami will come to Boone to play App State.

I plan on flying back. Bart Scott

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That's something we know a MICHIGAN MAN would never do.
Miami must be broke as shit. No program who has won a FBS title in the modern era should be going to Boone to play. I doubt you'll be seeing State, UNC, or ECU up there anytime soon. Wake maybe.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
Why on earth would Miami do that? The only time Nebraska plays away games at non-power5 schools is when they have 2 or 3 return trips to Memorial Stadium as part of the package. Hell, we even bought Southern Miss out of their home game 1 year and made it 4 straight in Lincoln.

A home and home with App State? That's a major fail by your AD.

CJ_24

Graduated from Mankato in Marketing and received a masters from St. Thomas in Athletic Administration. That says so much.

CJ_24

I think you got me all wrong. My opinion is based on my experiences with people who went to those schools. My interactions with those people make Mr. James decisions make a lot more sense. A lot of "can't see the forest through the trees" personalities that come out of there, in my experience.