• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Copenhagen Mermaids @goblue96

source.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I gotta get my mic to not sound like a robot (big surprise @kella) but I have everything else setup. I can do twitch theoretically or just a discord screenshare recording to upload to youtube later. Anyone down to clown in an hour or so let me know or PM me on discord (I'm in the Nutopia server with the anime avatar)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also @casters you can make the ball and players bigger in game in the global ootp settings, so may help for visibility on these vidyas

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I gotta get my mic to not sound like a robot (big surprise @kella) but I have everything else setup. I can do twitch theoretically or just a discord screenshare recording to upload to youtube later. Anyone down to clown in an hour or so let me know or PM me on discord (I'm in the Nutopia server with the anime avatar)

Wat

There's multiple Nutopian Discord?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yo @hayvis lemme know which game you want me to cover and I'll do it tonight, EXPRESS STYLE all the way babby. Just be warned, depending on how much Vyvanse is left in the tank I'm either going to sound like Frank White:

My old friend Jimmy Jump:

Or if ur really lucky the king - Abel Ferrara:

Just woken up. Next sims games?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Te first game looks like I will have more of a chance to score. He's got his ace pitcher in for the second game. Whichever you prefer.

jdlikewhoa

I don't show an export from you. I can wait since you've got 40% of your rotation injured.
I’ll export in the next hour. I downloaded the file yesterday morning but then didn’t export until the afternoon because I got sidetracked. By then a new file was up so I had to restart the checklist.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I’ll export in the next hour. I downloaded the file yesterday morning but then didn’t export until the afternoon because I got sidetracked. By then a new file was up so I had to restart the checklist.

I'll keep an eye out for it. Looking like a 3:00 or so sim.