• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Welcome to the first GAME OF THE WEEK with the little guys or whatever @hayvis called them, lol. I chose a game featuring Paris since he was the one who was requesting this feature for immersion. Watch me struggle to tell what happened during replays and mispronounce names! I decided to watch the highlights, hoping it would take just a few minutes, but it ran for almost half an hour of me gibbering! I will be doing more of these whenever I feel like it, or not!

This BARN BURNER between Paris and Dublin was one for the ages! @Mr. Radpants @hayvis

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Welcome to the first GAME OF THE WEEK with the little guys or whatever @hayvis called them, lol. I chose a game featuring Paris since he was the one who was requesting this feature for immersion. Watch me struggle to tell what happened during replays and mispronounce names! I decided to watch the highlights, hoping it would take just a few minutes, but it ran for almost half an hour of me gibbering! I will be doing more of these whenever I feel like it, or not!

This BARN BURNER between Paris and Dublin was one for the ages! @Mr. Radpants @hayvis

OMG. AMAZING WORK.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone got the link to the file? I had to clean out hard drive/re-install my OS a couple days ago.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Travis7401 . The format works. The beauty is in the struggle. One of the things that I love about this game is (as I see it), it's sense of humour which they've intentionally or unintentionally translated to the 3D replays. When you put a guy trying to make sense of it over the top, it becomes genuinely enjoyable viewing.

Announcing the featured game before simming would be great so we know a bit of context before the video is released. Maybe some predictions too. Thanks for all of the draft/video work.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
GAME OF THE WEEK #2! @hayvis, I don't sim these games so these are just replays and I already know the result... I pick a good game from the week, so predictions don't really make sense! As for context, I selected a game between LISBON AND AMSTERDAM because RETURNING USER @Schauwn vs BRAND NEW USER @goblue96 seemed like a great matchup to highlight! Had a coupla drinks to help lubricate the commentary!

Here is the box score if you care to spoiler it for urself with additional context? Otherwise, just watch the game and pretend it hasn't happened yet!
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//box_scores/game_box_100.html

Here is the vidya if you want to watch and pretend it hasn't already happened!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
GAME OF THE WEEK #2! @hayvis, I don't sim these games so these are just replays and I already know the result... I pick a good game from the week, so predictions don't really make sense! As for context, I selected a game between LISBON AND AMSTERDAM because RETURNING USER @Schauwn vs BRAND NEW USER @goblue96 seemed like a great matchup to highlight! Had a coupla drinks to help lubricate the commentary!

Here is the box score if you care to spoiler it for urself with additional context? Otherwise, just watch the game and pretend it hasn't happened yet!

I think you should make a prediction and always be right. Go full Corso and put on a Tulip costume. Good shtick!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I think you should make a prediction and always be right. Go full Corso and put on a Tulip Ice Castle costume. Good shtick!

drag-elsa-1-2000.jpg

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

43 LOB :nebraskaman:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I mean this will all of the plutonic luv two on the downlow guys can have for each other - never do commentary again.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We could have this!

:laughing:

@TonyGin&Juice , I think he's picked a couple of games that are quite high scoring, and hence a load of highlights. He needs to pick the shit games where there is nothing to talk about and it'll be a lot quicker. It might be useful if @Travis7401 gets a lot drunker too, so there's a little less talking and a bit more smashing glasses etc..

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm basically a boomer now, so you're gonna have to help me. Maybe I can twitch stream these things? I don't know how to twitch. I assume I'll have to get a webcam and show some skin?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm basically a boomer now, so you're gonna have to help me. Maybe I can twitch stream these things? I don't know how to twitch. I assume I'll have to get a webcam and show some skin?
No webcam necessary, you use OBS to screen record and link it to twitch. That said, a discord screenshare call could work just the same and wont need to be live

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Schauwn

Discord share is the way to go, I think it supports up to 10? You can get the teams coaches involved as well to really lament their BUMS

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I would be interested in throwing down some bold opinions. I need a platform to discuss the lack of parity and it's knock-on effect of ruining the league.