• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@doh should get about four WBL players out of that haul accounting for busts (not even a whole team). A fair return for a couple of back end of the rotation guys.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
2082 draft is bad, deal is contingent on both getting long term extensions. My system is already set at all positions for the future and I need a real budget

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
2082 draft is bad, deal is contingent on both getting long term extensions. My system is already set at all positions for the future and I need a real budget

Ah. Did you offload your horrible contracts?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Are you able to look at future classes or are you just making assumptions based on who you think is in the class?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Are you able to look at future classes or are you just making assumptions based on who you think is in the class?
Everyone can. Just filter by age. I can screenshot my shortlist if you want, but all the good SP in that class have died this offseason.

Wolfman21

But I didn't export, haha. I can do a morning sim before we head down to Iowa City.

rock_bottom.gif