• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

Even the kids know about the text based fictional baseball league. The Mrs. and I even discussed whether WBL players have rights and I caught her up on the UBL to WBL transition through @Yankee151 ’s fan non-fiction, as well as time travel and BEEFALO becoming an intergalactic metropolis.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
And boy was he premier. Tough loss. If only they'd turned on Openers/Followers

For me it's an even tougher loss. I basically wasted two drafts not having a clue what I was doing. It took me a long time (about 6 months), to understand the game enough to know what I was doing in the draft, and he represented that. I thought I got a good player, and he turned out better than I thought.

I played him 1 year at AA, then was going to call him up before the end of this season. It almost feels scripted that I get this kind of luck in the game.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus I have lost a first to impossible signings, because I didn't know that was a thing, my scout disappears, when I've seen others have their's reinstated since, and now I have this happen, when he's the first real draft pick I've made after two years of drafting blind.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@Karl Hungus I have lost a first to impossible signings, because I didn't know that was a thing, my scout disappears, when I've seen others have their's reinstated since, and now I have this happen, when he's the first real draft pick I've made after two years of drafting blind.

Guys retire from time to time because of storylines. That's just the game. Unless the guys that @Yankee151 was talking about were resurrected, McAllan will stay retired.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Guys retire from time to time because of storylines. That's just the game. Unless the guys that @Yankee151 was talking about were resurrected, McAllan will stay retired.
We gave a 3rd to Mills, then I think we unetired Gator and My guys in the UBL. I also had the option to unretire Pepe, but decided against it since I let his first storyline of him opting for the surgery run in hopes his eye would increase.

So early Ubl: comp late Ubl: unretire Wbl: unretire or nothing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We gave a 3rd to Mills, then I think we unetired Gator and My guys in the UBL. I also had the option to unretire Pepe, but decided against it since I let his first storyline of him opting for the surgery run in hopes his eye would increase.

So early Ubl: comp late Ubl: unretire Wbl: unretire or nothing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks for reminding these fucking fuckwits that they were actually reasonable to other people that this happened to. Seems like one rule for everyone else and another for me.

Schauwn

The way I'm acting? How about everyone other than the one reasonable player, Yankee, having selective memories and treating me like I should just eat my turd and get on with it.
We're saying you shouldn't act like such an asshole when making requests, it's pretty simple.