• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
WRONG

Playoffs start tonight. If the draft isn't done I will set everyone to auto.

By tonight, do you mean you're going to live sim them in the early hours of the morning my time, so I can't even see my team go down in flames in it's first playoff appearance?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Whenever you need us to babby

The only time you would have to wake up early for me would be for my morning, which isn't exactly good for either of us. How about we find the time to live sim in your afternoon/my evening when it suits us all and have done plenty of times before?

You aren't even in the playoffs? Just like you didn't want to be in the league but still managed to keep involved and in the league.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How about Karl live sims whenever it’s convenient for him?

We’re the only league I’ve heard of that does live sims in fwiw. Quite a perk if you think about it!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Or... you get up for a bit, make a cuppa, watch the live sim, and then go back to bed?

Nah b. I have a 1 year old to run around after all day tomorrow, and she wakes up enough without adding to it. You fill your boots. It's a shame, but there you have it.

jdlikewhoa

Just carried my ass 25 miles from Nats Park home to set my lineups. EXPORTED and now heading back into the city to work all night before taking care of 1.5 year old little Brycelikewhoa all day tomorrow. @hayvis just doesn’t want it enough.

Where’s that gr8 American work ethic? This is where CHAMPIONS and CHUMPions are made BABBY... LEGGO

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Just carried my ass 25 miles from Nats Park home to set my lineups. EXPORTED and now heading back into the city to work all night before taking care of 1.5 year old little Brycelikewhoa all day tomorrow. @hayvis just doesn’t want it enough.

Where’s that gr8 American work ethic? This is where CHAMPIONS and CHUMPions are made BABBY... LEGGO

JD. You are Captain America, I am Mr Bean.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Not around until late tonight... Bart Scott to see my season end against a team I finished 33 games higher than.

This will be the greatest upset in WBL history. Proud to be a small part in it.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bomber Bears ready to get swept at home

giphy.gif