• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
5th place but 5th pick in next year's draft is like a dream for me, lol. Keep being aggresively average, all 8 teams of the WL!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LIVE DRAFT FOR ROUND ONE STARTS EXACTLY AT 7PM EASTERN TIME ON SUNDAY! SHOW UP IN THE UTOPIA DISCORD FOR LIVE CHAT WITH SEXY TRAVIS! 5 MINUTE PICK TIMER!

If you can't attend, please either make a list on the draft website, specify if you want BPA from the big board, or PM a representative to make a pick for you based on whatever criteria ya'll want. Whatever you do, the pick will be made within 5 minutes!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR has called up some KIDS for Roster Expansion

ANGEL QUEZADA - future 4th OF GOAT, he had a GREAT season in AAA this year and rounded out his fielding qualifications this season and now he only needs to add some 1B ability in the spring and he'll be a very flexible 25 man roster player. He'll be a good backup and defensive sub at all 3 OF spots and will likely start somewhere against LHP. He's got some WHEELS to be a pinch runner as well!
1569347840715.png

Next up, we have the first player from the LOWRY trade to make an impact on the WBL team with Joe Carpenter. JOE had a solid season in AAA this year and I think he's READY2ROLL as an innings eater from the bullpen for the rest of the year!
1569348225914.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Quezada is a 4th OF? So wonder we are in last place.

He'll probably start quite a bit next year at CF, but I've also got HUNG DONG who played 4th OF/partial starter this year and is ready to start next season. He has a bit more complete bat and should also be a +Fielder in CF. Would like to see a bit more contact from his bat next year, but I still think he should start a little bit more often over Quezada at least for Q's rookie season.

1569349142639.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
But they aren’t ++ defenders and runners. Travis’ guy will double the WAR either of those two put up because of speed and defense. He is starting OF quality for most teams.

bruin

I remember when @bruin really liked the key west MIF slappy bay turtle players... then he went and drafted trog versions of them for years, not realizilii

30_Stephanie_NameDisgraced-1563826795.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I love that I had a stroke and completely forgot about that shit!

I also love that Rutgers Mike thinks he's NOT EVEN A 4th OF because those slappy bats ARE A DIME A DOZEN... whereas Orlando was saying he couldn't believe he was ONLY a 4th OF because he should be a starter!

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I love that I had a stroke and completely forgot about that shit!

I also love that Rutgers Mike thinks he's NOT EVEN A 4th OF because those slappy bats ARE A DIME A DOZEN... whereas Orlando was saying he couldn't believe he was ONLY a 4th OF because he should be a starter!
I didn’t say he wasn’t a 4th OFer. I just like more power. Would he start on Berlin? Yes. Is he an inverse Trog? Yes.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: he’s not an inverse trog. That would be the dude you are starting or NAIL HOOK.

.600 slugging and 74 XBH is pretty good power.