• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Going to be an interesting year... this is the best hitting team I've had in a while but maybe the worst pitching (and already two injuries to SP).

Also I'm getting married this weekend/honeymoon after so I won't be exporting for a good 2-3 weeks.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
1-6 week wasn't what I was hoping for. This is basically what happened last year, a few rough sims and everyone got SAD. My ACE pitchers are a combined 0-6 and my STOPPER has an ERA of 9!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My closer is also over the hill. Looks like all those 6-inning outings in the playoffs are finally catching up to him! If only this was FM where I could have him tutor his successor then ship him off to the Albanian 4th League GLUE FACTORY.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah. We got swept by LR in week one and then had a nice week against Istanbul and Dam.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Someone take one of these DH/1Bs that can hit from me before I make one of them a full time LFer.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not exceptional enough for me:

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Exceptionally unexceptional.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I also have 4 DH/1B so I don't think we are a match this time

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
-3 triangles and 3 new injuries. Oh fluff.

DTD injuries just are not fun btw. Even now that I manage them better they still suck the fun out of an online league IMO.

Would be much different if I was an offline carebear going one game at a time.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maybe one predicted he was great, one predicted he would have an off year, and one predicted he would be injured.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maybe one predicted he would get busted for PEDs. Maybe one predicted he would have an off year but then a local kid would notice a hole in his swing. Maybe in one sim he had a day to day injury for 8 months.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maybe in one sim an off the field injury occurred and the @ZackMills rule would have used but only @MackZills was available, resulting in a third round pick for Moscow. Maybe in one sim @Reel returned and started knocking Gallo down through the minor leagues to try to take him to another level.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Maybe he’s just not that good.

Complaining about injuries: The WBL’s oldest shtick.

Soonerfan09

Maybe he’s just not that good.

Complaining about injuries: The WBL’s oldest shtick.
Yeah, he’s probably not that good with a torn back muscle. Still better than any other SS in the history of the league though.
And Rad is the only one complaining about injuries. I’m still in favor of ST injuries.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I think that day to day injuries are a poorly implemented game mechanice and incompatible with a league that sims a week at a time.