• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Season Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Looking over False Bay yesterday. Lots of Kasib talk and questioning by locals what is going on this year? Some calls for @jdlikewhoa’s head as well. Evidently rumors swirling about @Reel coming on as a consultant.

Nah

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
A lot of Jim's in the free agent pool this mroing.

P1Pk2gE.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Those have been there since at least the last time i simmed, so probably not a big deal. I can always just delete them. As long as there are non on your rosters we are good.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I hate when guys want to be middle of the lineup and 2 doesn't count. Too many leadoff types have this quirk. I'm running into this again with Nail Hook.

2 is also statistically best place to put your best hitter according to some nerds.

Maybe I'll make a post on the OOTP forums and get shouted by historical PvE dragons

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Did you follow the checklist? Also, played a varsity team again (Dublin) and got swept. BRING ON JV!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The triangle spread is pretty interesting this year. First place Seoul -5. TL is a has only a couple teams close to their Pyth.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Actually just had a player recover a few weeks quicker than original expected from an injury... anyone ever have that happen?