• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2063 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Predictions!

Not sure if osick re-ran them with opening day rosters or not. These may still be off considering I didn't have osicks export.

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 4.23.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 4.23.32 PM.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
According to those, both leagues have 111 win teams and then a bunch of average teams that could finish in any order.

Wooly

I am going to go with those predictions, they look nice. All 5 of my starters in the Top 10 according to this website prophet.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Dammit, well now I'm the ass. You must mean the offseason. Sorry, I missed that at first. Interpreting people and social stuff is not my strong suit.

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Katulsky and Karakaev trade continues to be a win-win for Doh and I.
Colon has been good for me. Sadly without Henny, he, Gomez and Heygate are pissing everyone off. They are also 3 of the better players so far haha.

Soonerfan09

I don't have a pitcher worth a damn right now except for Cross.
Yeah, my team can't seem to put it together. Bullpen has been terrible, starters are inconsistent, no offense, and tons of errors. Gonna be a long season if we keep playing like this.

kingssc

Everybody's loving life now that Hicks is gone. Only a matter of time before he destroys Vegas

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I've come across multiple prospects that haven't played since the '59 season. Oddly, they can only be found/seen under the team list when comparing players. Not found on any other roster screen I've viewed. Anyone else experience this?