• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Tapley might not make the Hall because Moscow completely boned him at his peak. Thanks Wendell's life / bdub / CPU

.4 points less career Average than Enquist, like half the WAR. Started platooning a GOAT at age 27/28

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@bruin228, 3/4 of ur roster is up for some sort of raise, send me a list of who you want to keep and lets both remember to get some of these guys extended or something so I don't have to look at 45 free agent/arb cases next year, lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Seems happy enough to be negotiating a return to Dublin

VlXegeU.png

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
If there are people who want a team, they can have Berlin, aka the Wreck of the Hesperus. If not, I'll continue to do whatever I am doing running this team into the ground.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Basically Istanbul's Derek Jeter -4 WS Rings. He's still just as good at 35, battled some injuries last year doe. He'll probably good until 39-40 unless his defense falls off a cliff. He's been the highest paid player the past couple of years, but not next year because Ploeg is making 29M to DH