• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2058 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Four 1 run losses. Game just picks new ways to fuck with me every season.

I'm legit sorry for your luck in this one, you definitely deserved the series victory. Winning like this is honestly pretty hollow because it just feels kinda riggered in favor of the under dog

Join the anti live sim game engine movement in the offseason, because it really is getting absurd at this point.

Great series.

NML

He's been better since I took him out of the rotation, but yeah. Cojones.

As a starter: 5.29 ERA
As a reliever: 1.88 ERA

HorrifiedFace.gif

Wolfman21

I'm legit sorry for your luck in this one, you definitely deserved the series victory. Winning like this is honestly pretty hollow because it just feels kinda riggered in favor of the under dog

Join the anti live sim game engine movement in the offseason, because it really is getting absurd at this point.

Great series.

You legit got me shookwolf tonight. Tried to lay down and go to sleep...still too hot from the losses. Now I'm laying here watching bojack after the wife shrugged off anger sex.

#shookwolf 2058

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The battle of the green and yellow logos in the SL! Aguably most likable GM vs least likable in the NL! Will evil prevail? Tune in tomorrow at whatever time everyone is ready!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
riggers ready2roll.

I'll be around tomorrow night and then I'll turn the reigns over to an ASS CORCH. If I lose to Wooly despite COMET'S CURSE there to help guide me, I quit*

*Can't actually quit because it is against the rules

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Sadly there will be no #prayingoftherosary by me or the cat this postseason. Mrs. P Cat is dealing with a pretty serious liver issue so she's taking this postseason off, just like Jari Kievit and @Wolfman21. @Travis7401 and the Dyson Sphere is going to have to make this one happen by hisself.

Wooly

Halifax read to go. I am unavailable from 5pm-8pm MST (4p-7p PST). If you want to sim during that time, just use my depth chart for any injuries. For CF, please put Hodge in for any injury to Aranda, the rest should have a back up. No 7DL lineups during playoffs, sorry Travis. If you happen to want to sim during the afternoon too, I am cool with that too, but most people probably can't do that.

Lloyd Carr

Enquist hit under .300 and didn't reach 200 hits for the season for the first time since 2042 (rookie year, where he only played half a season).

RIP

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It's going to be a sad day when Henny and Enquist hang 'em up

do WBL players have lives after the WBL? Does Enquist die when he retires? How do I go about setting up a WBL funeral?

You turn him into your scout. You could also do that with Peder since it's looking like he won't be immortalized in the Hall.

Lloyd Carr

You turn him into your scout. You could also do that with Peder since it's looking like he won't be immortalized in the Hall.

I've got so many GOATs, but not enough places for them.

Maybe Peder can scout and Gilleland can buy the team. Lloyd gon be fired after this 50 win season, so Enquist can become corch.