• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2058 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Can I have two teams like they do in real spring training? I've got too many players I wanna give time to

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Off to a 10-2 start with Randy "Rock You Like a Hurricane" Gadd playing 1B? Damn babby, we gonna be awful this season.

By the way, congrats to @Karl Hungus for making me the ShookWolf in the Jorge Rivera sweepstakes. Much like the C I missed out on to LV, I offered much more overall all (in terms of AAV), more years, and more award bonuses but he went with you instead of me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Mike youd literally have a top 5 rotation in the league right now

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In case you thought I was being facetious I literally think (at least by STARZZ) you'd have one of the best rotations in the league. Some of those guys had 4 ERAs in AAA when the league average is like 6. If you want to tank still then by all means, but you should trade 1 or 2 of the guys you have for a bat. Your offense would be pretty decent with Funk helping out Mellouk, bin Jaleel and Felicissimo.

If you want to start competing, now is as good a time as any. I'd buy you giving some of those guys another year or a half-year in AAA but some of them would be playing their third years in AAA at 24, just see what they can do in the show.

Also keep in mind SP in general tend to need time to come into the league. If you let them iron out their issues in the WBL this year you'd be able to compete next season when you'd also have a fresh offseason to maybe add a FA bat or something. Obviously our division is tough to win in but you can't stay in the hole forever, you have enough talent to surpass me in two years for sure, and probably some of the other teams as well

Wooly

Maritime means "of the sea", very similar to Mariners. The Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island have been known as the Canadian Maritimes since they were settled. Halifax is the principal port and largest city in the Candadian Maritimes...and yes, Halifax has a maritime museum, eh.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah three of the most egregreious SHITHEELS have spent time with me. Rafael Juarez I traded for way back when, and Suter and Dudding were both produced by me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know what maritime means, I'm not 3 years old. It's just a funny sounding word. It's almost as good as the Tanners in terms of humorous nicknames so at least you embraced the legacy.

What you need to do is get a good logo and uniforms, you couldn't give me all the prospects in your system to look at your team. I might trade Reyes and leave you out due to the unpreparedness of your move.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Maritime means "of the sea", very similar to Mariners. The Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island have been known as the Canadian Maritimes since they were settled. Halifax is the principal port and largest city in the Candadian Maritimes...and yes, Halifax has a maritime museum, eh.

Maritime also means "on the rigger non-preferred list."

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Lame.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rafael Juarez was great for me because Douglass Tagg was watching him like a HAWK. You just need the proper balance.

Wooly

I know what maritime means, I'm not 3 years old. It's just a funny sounding word. It's almost as good as the Tanners in terms of humorous nicknames so at least you embraced the legacy.

What you need to do is get a good logo and uniforms, you couldn't give me all the prospects in your system to look at your team. I might trade Reyes and leave you out due to the unpreparedness of your move.
Easy tulip boy, that was not directed at you. Several comments were made, I gave a general description for everyone. It is a funny sounding word, and I went back and forth with Mariners, Submariners, and Maritimes for a long time. Part of me still thinks I should have gone with Submariners, but at least they are my AAA team. Still working on the logo. I will be sidelined with surgery for the next 3 days, I might have something ready by that time. I already started on logos, but I was not going to take the time to finish them until I knew I could move, so I would not be wasting my time if someone nixed my ideas.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Submariners would have been so much better :laughing:

sub-clipart-izs017589.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Thanks, Woolypedia.

Can't believe this is allowed.