• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055-2056 WBL Winter Meetings in Scania, Sweden!

Wolfman21

Can't wait for the worst defensive OF of all time with Nutball moving to CF. VROOM

my infield defense is pure shit outside of Brault. Brault was +12.2 ZR at SS last season and that was even after him having a negative ZR after the first month. Gonzo was -6.4 at 2b, Tangles was -0.8 at 3B(not terrible, but not good) and Caniliac was -3.0 at 1B.

My ideal lineup would be to put Gonzo at 3B, Tangles at 1B and move Caniliac to DH. Sadly, Prophet's salary is too high for anyone to take him in a trade and hes too much of a leader/too popular with fans for me to want to move him. Therefore i'm stuck with this not that great infield.

NML

Go nuts. He'll barely be a 1 WAR player this season - his ratings are dropping (according to my scout) and his numbers back that up last season. I just don't have many options so I'm okay overpaying him a bit. Got a defensive dude in AAA I can call on and he may be an even player.

I'd think he'd really struggle at ur park, as well.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Go nuts. He'll barely be a 1 WAR player this season - his ratings are dropping (according to my scout) and his numbers back that up last season. I just don't have many options so I'm okay overpaying him a bit. Got a defensive dude in AAA I can call on and he may be an even player.

I'd think he'd really struggle at ur park, as well.

That's why you bid him up so high? I'm not falling for your reverse psychology bs

NML

That's why you bid him up so high? I'm not falling for your reverse psychology bs

There just no quality at his position. If last year was an anomaly and his ratings stabilize, he could be ~2 WAR guy which is solid. I'm not confident doe

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looks like we've hit full offseason boredom. If anyone out there has STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE and wants to make a deal holler at me.

doh

I'm trying to get some FAs... basically normally I'd try to unload every penny of contracts I don't like. But since really only McHeshi is a guy I'd wanna dump for nothing (and I won't because of loyalty), the only way I can get any FA money is cash.

I'm -$27m too as of now so for the future getting cash now would help make that right. So IMO I'm willing to trade future assets for cash now because I think it'll improve my financial situation going forward two fold: help erase the deficit and help win games.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm trying to get some FAs... basically normally I'd try to unload every penny of contracts I don't like. But since really only McHeshi is a guy I'd wanna dump for nothing (and I won't because of loyalty), the only way I can get any FA money is cash.

I'm -$27m too as of now so for the future getting cash now would help make that right. So IMO I'm willing to trade future assets for cash now because I think it'll improve my financial situation going forward two fold: help erase the deficit and help win games.

I was just wondering because I knew you weren't in IFA this season, so I figured you might not have much to do with a lot of extra budget room depending on how FA pans out. Forgot how deep in the hole you started, so that makes more sense now

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Travis7401 i was going to come hard in the paint with super unnecessary (and probably not even relevant) graphical analysis but ootp's csvs blow and i lost interest.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Berlin's new manager

bobbyvalentinemustacheglassesdisguise.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
yo idk what picks i have, who wants to give me some cash for a 5th if I have it.

doh

Looking at roster, platoons and what I need to add... thinking about going with 11 man pitching staff. Also thinking that McHeshi may start the year in AAA. Sad, sad day.

Lloyd Carr

For your sake you better hope so 'cause the future is bleak for you. All of those draft picks and you ain't got nobody in your system.

It doesn't matter to me whether I win or not.

I've had more than my share of being at the top of the standings. Buffalo hasnt had a losing season in more than a decade.

I'm fine with going through a rebuilding process. It's about time the organization gets a rehaul.