• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054 WBL Winter Meetings in Little Rock City

Wolfman21

Brutal. There are no sacred players in Kabul. Ping gonna be out there trying to steal way too many bases and getting thrown out again.

I guess geeves will be sacred now. I'll just platoon caniliac like I did last year. He's too good to platoon but :dunno:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Preferably they hit lefties well regardless of bat handedness. I have an issue where two or three players in my lineup are amazing against RHB and are .200 hitters against LHB (Von Sherman is the worst about this) so I have a subpar LHB lineup

Dean Juarez fits the mold but he might 10-5 me and I still wouldn't mind another good deal (Even if it means bumping GOAT Calkhoven from the order)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Harris ratings suck against lefties, but he always seemed to hit them about average. Kills righties though. Not what you are looking for.

My good RHB are Hammer lifers.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
A couple of you have inquired about working out a trade for Yasin "Turtle" bin Nazeeh. Because ST is upon us and I'm actually working both of my jobs today (my motto, stack rocks like Colorado) I thought I could just put my ask here and let those of you interested put together an offer to send me via PM later today. If this is too much I'm not unreasonable - make me a counter offer, the worst I can do is say no.

Two Ploeg level prospects (preferable OF or 2B)
Two draft picks (don't have to be in the same year)
Costco size bag of "All Dressed" potato chips (I'm serious on this)

I'm not in a hurry to move him since he's cheap for the next two years and would likely not be insanely expensive to extend (though he has been extended once already). However, I had a plan this offseason to make splashes in the IFA market and wasn't able to make it happen due to budget issues (ShookWolf signing Kang-xi Cao was the lick that killed poor Dick) so unless Robles takes my offer of $50M/year this is going to be a mediocre season down in Miami. The team that won it all in 2052 was a really fun team but I'm looking to completely change the offensive style from smallball to power and as good as Turtle is I don't see the utility in having two good contact guys if the rest of the lineup is scrubs. If moving Turtle can get some pieces to help with changing that I'm down, if not he and Rocky will continue being the tablesetters.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Just got some good news from my doctor so I'm in a great mood. If anyone wants to make an offer on Rocky I'm all ears.

osick87

Community Liaison
Just got some good news from my doctor so I'm in a great mood. If anyone wants to make an offer on Rocky I'm all ears.

giphy.gif

NML

I clicked through what I thought was all your ML players and a handful of ur top prospects...

NML

Found him, guess I just didn't catch him the first time through.

Nicknames just aren't a great way to reference players, IMO. I don't really know them outside of my own team.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah. The stuff drop wouldn't bother me as much as the pitch quality. Yikes. Still think he's got a year in the tank doe.