• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053 WBL Winter Meetings in Maui

jdlikewhoa

$42.5m dumped in one afternoon.

426728.jpg

NML

Anyone got some starting pitching they want to move? I could take some salary - don't really want to get into a bidding war with these HAVEs

NML

Need to look at him in-game. Seems solid though. What are you looking for? Picks, prospects, just want to dump the $16m in cap?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Need to look at him in-game. Seems solid though. What are you looking for? Picks, prospects, just want to dump the $16m in cap?
Not needing to dump salary. I just signed the extension. I just have a lot of pitching and a lot of it in my system. I need picks or hitting prospects.

NML

I'll take a look, but I was thinking more of a cap dump. You know how I overvalue picks

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone out there with a LOOGY or UTIL who is gr8 defensively (75+ SS)

NML

wat

I want something for something - the something I take is an unwanted salary. I feel like there's been quite a few attempted dumps, so I wanted to put it out there that i'd take it.

I rarely try to trade for established WBL players because I value my young guys too much (and certainly my picks). This was true back in the UBL days, as well.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I rarely try to trade for established WBL players because I value my young guys too much (and certainly my picks). This was true back in the UBL days, as well.

I'm the same way. To a fault back in the UBL for sure. I hated trading, lol.

jdlikewhoa

wat

I want something for something - the something I take is an unwanted salary. I feel like there's been quite a few attempted dumps, so I wanted to put it out there that i'd take it.

Where were you two days ago

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
HAVES just burn their stat sheets into the earth if we're to learn anything from Travis.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lol @Lloyd trading away $6M in cash in 2054. He's got a payroll of $136M already on the books for 2054 and he's certainly not gonna carry and cash forward from his 2053 cluster fuck. I hope he comes hard and pissed at BOYS and just completely fucks hisself. :laughing: