• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053 WBL Winter Meetings in Maui

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
We invite you to the Four Seasons resort on for the Baseball Winter Meetings, the industry's largest gathering of its executives, Jan 2-10, 2053. The Worldtopia Baseball League and their affiliated parties will gather at the 152nd annual meetings for a week filled with seminars and league and organizational meetings. For five event-packed days, the host hotel will bring together front office personnel, trade show exhibitors and job seekers, all under one roof. Throughout the week, a number of notable events fill the agenda, including the Baseball Trade Show; the WBL Job Fair, presented by Buffalo Galactic University; the Banquet; the Mr. Manager Business Seminar & Spreadsheet Workshop Series; the Wizard Awards Luncheon; and the Gala.

Feel free to get to Maui early with a friend GM to enjoy what Maui offers: some of the world’s loveliest drives, such as The Road to Hana, lush with rainforests and waterfalls, and a winding tour through Haleakala National Park to the world’s largest dormant volcano, with breathtaking overlooks along with the twists and turns. Wai'anapanapa State Park, not only consists of pristine waters and a black sand beach, but also stunning fresh water caves and cliffs crying out for jumping.

@doh did we lose the old format? I think Fluff murdered it.

Players you're shopping:
Your needs:
Positions of excess:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Players you're shopping: 3B Naif,
Your needs: FIRST BASE.
LHP Starting pitching, SS, relievers. Potentially a catcher. The 1-1.

Last edited:

NML

I'd like some bullpen help, or a big first baseman bat.

I have lots of cost controlled pitching that hasn't quite gotten over the hump.

osick87

Community Liaison
The GM of the Gauchos got his signals crossed and is headed to Puerto Vallarta in 3 hrs. Will try and return emails each day.

@NML take a look at rathwell and get back to me today. Or just wait until I put him on the hunger games.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I almost put Carrier on the block to move Zo into 1st but I think I'll watch him rot there.

Eat 40% of his salary each year and I'll take him. The bonus is he'll hit more home runs in my bandbox and let that record stand forever, and he'll still enter the Hall of GOATS in a Tulip hat.

NML

The GM of the Gauchos got his signals crossed and is headed to Puerto Vallarta in 3 hrs. Will try and return emails each day.

@NML take a look at rathwell and get back to me today. Or just wait until I put him on the hunger games.

Actually after thinking about it, I think a big bat RF is more so what I want/need

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Qual bitched at me for making this thread, now him and JD are on top of Haleakala watching the sun rise above the clouds lines and doing some good old fashioned colluding. Are you not immersed?

NML

Also

LEACH-F-U.gif