• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053 Offseason Thread

Schauwn

When will player ratings be updated? Wednesday night?

Also, has anyone experienced an issue in OOTP where the bars dont show up for ratings? It still shows the right color based on the rating, but the bar is gone.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It should be $20 right now, but you two figure out who wants in. We are about to start the offseason so it is good timing.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm afraid @MSUFanatic might be a bit too high strung to handle the riggers pounding dat ass for decades to come. @JSU Zack I think would have more the proper mentality to sob quietly to hisself while letting it happen, so I vote for him to take the vacancy.

Of course I'm always up for expansioN!

Wolfman21

not sure if i'm more ready for wednesday nights sim or tonights sim so i can not vote for niklasson. Prolly wednesday nights sim though

Wolfman21

lets sim now, give everyone 3 hours to not vote for Pederass and then sim again and get FA cranked up.

who-s-coming-with-me-o.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm so lost... WTF do we do tonight?

and Lloyd completely stripped his team of everything then ditched his team? :laughing:

Wolfman21

i was like 20+ million in the red last season and still lost money in revenue sharing. Gonna need you shitty have nots to start making some fucking money