• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053 Draft - WOOF

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You're drafting second this draft, @bruin228. One selection has been made. We're on to pick number two, that's you.

UDL7niz.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No bias. Decent bats are a dime a dozen. Every offseason there are good bats available for much cheaper than 20 mil. I'm not talking down on your dude, he should hit well IF he reaches his potential. 17 year olds are a lil sporadic. I've barely even looked at the draft though so he may be far and away the best potential player
They might be a dime a dozen but a few in your system are still good to have if only for trade bait.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Can a rigger get his supplemental draft pick for winning the Hunger Games? I believe it was going to be Pick 11 (a comp pick before the playoff slots). I also updated the OP to include the link to the draft site if you don't want to have to wander around lookking for it.

Lloyd Carr

Can a rigger get his supplemental draft pick for winning the Hunger Games? I believe it was going to be Pick 11 (a comp pick before the playoff slots). I also updated the OP to include the link to the draft site if you don't want to have to wander around lookking for it.

done

ZackMills

Have mercy
lol at the 1-1's ratings. He's arguably the fastest player in the game (80 SPEED), but has the OF range of a 250+lb 40 year old 1B. WTF. Even if he's getting horrible reads off the bat, his speed should make him at least average in terms of OF range. Is he playing OF with his eyes shut and just relying on teammates to tell him where to run?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
you know this draft is bad when your scout has the #2 overall pick as having 35 contact potential, lol.

That dude is a gamble lol. My scout is a lot higher on him than OSA, which is the first time I've ever seen that so I figured I'd take the risk, especially in this draft...

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Also, DH bats are a dime a dozen. My biggest regret is signing prophet to 20 mil per season. He's only 17 though so maybe his defense improves.

No bias. Decent bats are a dime a dozen. Every offseason there are good bats available for much cheaper than 20 mil. I'm not talking down on your dude, he should hit well IF he reaches his potential. 17 year olds are a lil sporadic. I've barely even looked at the draft though so he may be far and away the best potential player

And then you go and draft a DH. Throwing the teams ahead of you off the scent, eh?

Wolfman21

Also, DH bats are a dime a dozen. My biggest regret is signing prophet to 20 mil per season. He's only 17 though so maybe his defense improves.

The two most important parts of my posts about that pick are bolded above and pertain to the guy I drafted as well.

ZackMills

Have mercy
And then you go and draft a DH. Throwing the teams ahead of you off the scent, eh?

I was really scared I'd have to draft a DH too with this shitty class. Fortunately my scout is higher on the asshole I drafted (that can actually play the fucking field) than OSA.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Travis wasn't sure he was supposed to have 3 picks in a row

BA 1st to False Bay
Buffalo 1st to Kabul
False Bay 1st to Cairo
Istanbul 1st to Cairo
Lisbon 1st to False Bay
Kabul 1st to False Bay
-----------------------------------------
Buffalo 2nd to North Dakota
False Bay 2nd to Las Vegas
Istanbul 2nd to Cairo
Little Rock 2nd to Helsingborg
Kabul 2nd to False Bay
--------------------------------

Uhh, not sure, @Lloyd Carr @doh

Lloyd Carr

No idea what happened.

I added pick 11 for his hunger games. Not sure why it gave him two more after that.

should be fixed now

@OU11