• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 DRAFT

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@ZackMills come on over her baby and I'll butta ya fuckin' popcorn for you, oooooooooooooooooooh.

Dumb question of the day - is there a reason the "potential" data isn't available for the draft picks? I see it in OOTP but not on the draft page. Obviously it doesn't matter right now since most of these guys are two bad at-bats or a grooved fastball away from smoking dick off the freeway, but I thought I'd ask.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@osick87 that makes sense on the pitcher picks but I was referring to the star system you see in the OOTP draft pool.

My apologies for being a slapdick on this draft, way too much personal and professional bullsheet driving me to distraction.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
holgo_zpsnx8dagbb.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You're going to have to do a lot of down's syndrome running on that elliptical of yours to work that off. Also, I suspect you are a homosexual.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't literally believe he's a homosexual, so it is ok to call him that. It's just a put down because I view him as a subhuman, like a homosexual.