• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052/2053 HUNGER GAMES - Donate 9 Players by THURSDAY or it is Cancelled

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Tributes:
1. LRM sends 1b (lol more like DH) Aniq bin Zaki +$200k if required (WBL) to DEATH
2. DUB sends 2B Wilbur 'broken legs' Holden Caulfield (AAA) to IST
3. IST sends SP Tony Roman +$900k if required (AAA) to LRM
4. SEO sends RF Frank Parker (WBL) to PURGATORY (Travis Traded for him)
5. BUF sends RP Jay Lee (AAA) to SEO
6. BA sends 1B/DH Mark Rathwell (WBL) to HEL
7. KW sends P Gustaf Spronk (AAA) to BA
8. NDR sends LOOGY Jaime Chacon (AAA) - to KW, Fuck off Lloyd!
9. FB sends SS Oliver Kolbjørnsen (AAA) to Hel
10. BER sends Utility IF Fernando Rivera (WBL) to DUB
11. KAB sends 1b Sesto Colonnese (AAA) to DEATH
12. HEL sends 1B Larbi Mulogo (AAA) to NDR
13. HEL sends RF Brian Washington (AAA) to BER

PLOT TWIST @Orlando donated 2 players to guarantee at least one death in this years HG!

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Orlando made a good point that the new OSA ratings will come out in Wed night sim, so I'll extend the deadline to Thursday if you want to see how players change.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If you guys prefer public tributes instead of hidden tributes, we can do that too. All rules are made up anyway.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I originally said 1m to discourage salary dumping and to make sure the player didn't create budget issues on the new team.

If you provide the cash to get the deal down to 1m/yr, then we can be flexible

NML

Shit I completely forgot about this, but I'll donate someone if we are going to do it

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This is actually better timing for it anyway, people are starting to have a better idea where they have extra/blocked players. Doing this right before or during the Spring Training might yield better dudes from everyone.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Damn, Obke has been deep-dicking AAA the last two years. He could have a shot at the minor league record.

Depending on the record I might just keep him down at AAA but right now I need some overpaid, underperforming deep threats at the bottom of the lineup.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I received obke from @Karl Hungus in a trade that sent him some 2nd baseman not long after I joined the league. He never panned out like o hoped he would.

Well ol' Obke better get on the good stuff because he's platooning in LF so I can make the Matlock Marathon Master (Marcus Never Rude) to be happy about increased HRs. Between him and that other bum I signed to DH there better be a bunch of moon shots this season or they're going to be fighting Bedritten down in the minors for worn out road beef.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Well ol' Obke better get on the good stuff because he's platooning in LF so I can make the Matlock Marathon Master (Marcus Never Rude) to be happy about increased HRs. Between him and that other bum I signed to DH there better be a bunch of moon shots this season or they're going to be fighting Bedritten down in the minors for worn out road beef.

Oh dear god, don't let him play in the field. Who was the other guy?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Alright, the PM shit isn't working because I still only have 4 official entries including my own :laughing:

Post up your players and tag me if you guys want to do this shit. We need half the league to play or I don't think it is fair to award a draft pick to the winner.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@bruin228

Would you be interested in a guy like this as a backup OF? I've had him on my roster for a few years now as a AAA star and emergency 4th OF in case of injury. I'm wary of his 45 contact, but he's got good enough eye/Ks that he should get on base well enough for a backup type player. Plus good intangibles, so he'll help your bench which is important for a backup. He's always hit really well in AAA too, so there's a chance he's better than his bat ratings indicate. If you are interested, I'd donate him to HG instead of the other guy I had in mind. I wouldn't donate him unless I knew someone wanted him because I wouldn't want him to get killed because he's an important piece of my AAA team.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_7826.html

I've also got Michael Frankenstein too. He's wearing a miner uniform still :laughing:
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_7880.html