• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 WBL Season Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sure, for haves.

8y5ABu4.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Caring more about rounds 5-15 than the off-season?

Explains why there are haves and have nots.

Such CONDOHSCENSION, as usual.

They aren't mutually exclusive. This was a playoffs vs draft argument and you wisely pivoted into a lose-lose argument for have nots. Nice try, but ur busted.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Such CONDOHSCENSION, as usual.

They aren't mutually exclusive. This was a playoffs vs draft argument and you wisely pivoted into a lose-lose argument for have nots. Nice try, but ur busted.
No I actually want the off-season more than the playoffs. I'd gladly go "old way" and have games 1-2 just simmed/filed up over live sims.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Must be nice.

I should qualify that I appreciate the effort that moving the draft took, before someone attacks that. But I do value rounds 5-15, especially as a team with a limited budget. Doh is trying to doh me into a doh argument box. So it dohs.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Must be nice.

I should qualify that I appreciate the effort that moving the draft took, before someone attacks that. But I do value rounds 5-15, especially as a team with a limited budget. Doh is trying to doh me into a doh argument box. So it dohs.
If i can ever remember to start the draft on time, we wouldn't be in this situation.

osick87

Community Liaison
I can SIM now. I'm trying to space it out a bit more so the people who enjoy the draft can still draft. Going to SIM the first two games tonight. Spacing out the playoffs doesn't hurt anyone.

If @OU11 wants to have afternoon Sims then he can.

If you don't care about the draft then go on auto.

jdlikewhoa

I can SIM now. I'm trying to space it out a bit more so the people who enjoy the draft can still draft. Going to SIM the first two games tonight. Spacing out the playoffs doesn't hurt anyone.

If @OU11 wants to have afternoon Sims then he can.

If you don't care about the draft then go on auto.
stop it

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Vegas with uncharacteristic errors and two runs scored on wild pitches. 5 HR. Crazy game.

Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yep I'm trying to keep scores low like the Moscow series but you guys just hit a ton of HRs.... SAVE ME NAKA