• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 WBL Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
The key is to have a good enough defence where you can have those types of bullpen arms.

Gooksta

The key is to have a good enough defence where you can have those types of bullpen arms.
Yeah, Nazeeh and Rocky are average up the middle. Gonna look to work Thompson at 3b and try to move Nazeeh to 2nd, trick will be finding a decent SS with a good glove and isn't worthless at the dish

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So it looked like the riggers had an unbelievable comeback... only to be undone in the bottom of the 9th by a walkoff? Dang, I shoulda stuck around to watch that one. Lol @ when pitchers get both a win and a blown save in the same game!

Good series so far @Gooksta, excited for the finale!

Wolfman21

must say, this is the first time since i've joined the league where i haven't been on vacation and haven't opened the league up on the sim in 3 days.

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Gooksta

Douglass Tagg is currently hitting .100 and RUFF RIDHA hitting 0.000. I assume they are saving up their stamina to unleash some truly magical at bats soon.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He got roughed up the first game he pitched this series.

Really wanted this series to go 7.

osick87

Community Liaison
Likely going to stretch the finals to two days. Which means offseason will start on Friday or Thursday night depending on @OU11

jdlikewhoa

Likely going to stretch the finals to two days. Which means offseason will start on Friday or Thursday night depending on @OU11
Seems like the real offseason would start saturday then. Wed/Thurs for the finals. Friday for HOF voting/arb decisions and Saturday would start the offseason.

Or if arb/HOF voting are two separate sims then Sunday will be the start