• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 HUNGER GAMES

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I forgot to mention it, but @jdlikewhoa's guy is pretty cool too. Someone in need of a leadoff hitter type should definitely snag him. 50 contact and 70 eye translates to like .325-.350 OBP and then he's got great base running stats too.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't blame the lower middle teams, but Kenney made me lol.

Yeah I mean I have no one that's good. Naif and Vaughn will start, everyone else is just completely bad. I don't think I have anyone that's blocked, lol. Someone actually inquired on Herrera in the last year so I went with him.

If anyone on my WBL is desirable (lol) let me know.

jdlikewhoa

I forgot to mention it, but @jdlikewhoa's guy is pretty cool too. Someone in need of a leadoff hitter type should definitely snag him. 50 contact and 70 eye translates to like .325-.350 OBP and then he's got great base running stats too.
Thanks. I know I have a backlog at MIF and it was a toss up between him and Kolbjornson. More owners have inquired about Wyatt though so I picked him.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I'm actually surprised that most are at least replacement level. The GMs that I thought would be generous were, and the ones I thought would put in doo doo to try and get a better player did.
And who do you suggest I should have put in there?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Off the top of my head, you've got many middle infield players better than the shithead you posted, lol. You got 30 year old 2B Manny Lopez who barely cracks your team and could help a lesser team, or 27 year old SS Jordan Walshe the same. Luis Moran, Better, Millard Johnson, still better. You holding on to those dudes for a rainy day? Your two AA middle infielders gonna beat all those dudes to the WBL team anyway.

Then you've got about 58 pitching prospects that probably won't make your team but still might improve another squad. Carl Edmonda, Francis Joseph, Dave Simon, Ismael Abbas, Cesear Martinez, Jacob Honeyfield, Manuel Estrada, etc

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I actually felt like my guy was a decent give, but apparently he's :Poo:

My guy Dave Kramer ended up suffering by comparison to a couple of the other DH types that were posted :(

I thought that since I was a HAVE now, that TRIBUTING my PLAYOFF LEVEL STARTING DH would amount to something. Maybe I'm not a have yet.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Off the top of my head, you've got many middle infield players better than the shithead you posted, lol. You got 30 year old 2B Manny Lopez who barely cracks your team and could help a lesser team, or 27 year old SS Jordan Walshe the same. Luis Moran, Better, Millard Johnson, still better. You holding on to those dudes for a rainy day? Your two AA middle infielders gonna beat all those dudes to the WBL team anyway.

Then you've got about 58 pitching prospects that probably won't make your team but still might improve another squad. Carl Edmonda, Francis Joseph, Dave Simon, Ismael Abbas, Cesear Martinez, Jacob Honeyfield, Manuel Estrada, etc

Fine. Replace Kenney with Saved by the Bell Lopez then.

Edit: Actually don't. I'm not offering him arbitration.

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
My guy Dave Kramer ended up suffering by comparison to a couple of the other DH types that were posted :(

I thought that since I was a HAVE now, that TRIBUTING my PLAYOFF LEVEL STARTING DH would amount to something. Maybe I'm not a have yet.

Is this like when @doh refers to a guy who as an all star like five seasons ago as "ALL STAR LF (or whatever)" when angling for trades?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fine. Replace Kenney with Saved by the Bell Lopez then.

Nah, b, TOO LATE NOW. Poor Kenney gonna die. Look what you've done to him....

20527498446_102582146b_o.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Alright, I'm bored and nobody is trading players anyway. DRAFT STARTS NOW @Mr. Radpants on the clock.

DRAFT ORDER
1. DUB
2. LRM
3. LIS
4. SEO
5. BA
6. FB
7. NDR
8. BUF
9. BER - SKIPPED
10. HEL
11. LV
12. AMD
13. BER

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Him being injured also guarantees @OU11 won't win the draft pick.

not so fast, my friend. There are several factors taken into consideration, including where the player gets drafted. Being injured and unable to put up stats this season is tough, but going #1 overall bodes well for him if other players don't do anything. I'll prolly add a voting element at the all star break as well for part of the score.