• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050-2051 OFF SEASON THREAD (GET YOUR WBL ROSTERS DOWN TO 25 MEN)

Lloyd Carr

Spring Training starts the 27th, and today's sim brought us to the 26th.

What's the plan as far as simming goes for ST?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah can we sim forward one day? Because if we bring up players for ST right now, then we owe them $490k. If we bring them up tomorrow, then it's just a NRI.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah can we sim forward one day? Because if we bring up players for ST right now, then we owe them $490k. If we bring them up tomorrow, then it's just a NRI.
Trying to prevent you forgetting to take them off.

Lloyd Carr

So if I dont want the players I added to my roster for ST to count against my budget, I need to redownload the file and not call then up?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I am going to sim one day in like an hour. I'll pull exports, but if anyone doesn't want their taken let me know.

After that I assume will sim the first half of ST tonight/tomorrow AM.

jdlikewhoa

Lol. Did everyone pull their offer for Kitamura? He signed for significantly less than I had been offering him.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I think so. I didn't offer him anything then came in last sim I could kinda tell no one offered him. I bet with him and Bogers I could get them for cheaper in FA and looks like I (finally) was right with that.

I was not right with Farid signing for way more than I thought he would.

I think my final offer to Megman was 60/40/35/30/25/25(TO) so I was 40m short if you count the 20m TO :laughing:

ZackMills

Have mercy
I think so. I didn't offer him anything then came in last sim I could kinda tell no one offered him. I bet with him and Bogers I could get them for cheaper in FA and looks like I (finally) was right with that.

I saw the same thing and went for 1 year, $5M hoping no one else offered.

Schauwn

I didn't pull my offer on him, what did he end up signing for?

Am I reading this right, 1yr @ 5.5m?

Last edited:

Schauwn

So, though no ones fault, I got kind of dicked on ST.

Osick was going to show me how to pull up guys on my ST roster but not start their clock.

So I've lost about 15 games of practice for a few guys I was wanting to play at new positions.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's pretty simple. On your transactions page, drag the player to the spring roster, but not the 40 man roster. Just be sure to drag them to the 40-man roster of you decide to keep them in the WBL for the regular season.

Schauwn

It's pretty simple. On your transactions page, drag the player to the spring roster, but not the 40 man roster. Just be sure to drag them to the 40-man roster of you decide to keep them in the WBL for the regular season.
Thanks, this is what I've been doing in years past. I guess I was thinking there was more to it than that.

jdlikewhoa

At least Kim puts up positive WAR. Guti has negative value.

Kim actually won't resign with me. Id bring him back as a reliever if he would and if Megaman wasn't about to pitch 162 complete games every year for the next 6 years.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
How much does Kim want to re-sign?

@Reel

go-go-daddy-gadget-dance-o.gif