• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Season Thread (FREE AGENCY IS NOT OPEN YET)

Wolfman21

I never really noticed that but I've never really looked for it. I have noticed however usually a 10-15% increase on weekend games.

I'm just kinda dumbfounded by the one 25k game I got. I checked weather and it was normal. Just never seen an outlier like that before.

your fanbase got that Miami Marlins syndrome

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have had similar turnout. Opening day was the only near sell out. Just doesn't make sense based on my fan interest and loyalty that season tickets would go down and attendance would take a hit after winning it all.
Yeah it's incredible to me... the year after I won the ship I lost Seguin and maybe another popular player without adding another popular dude. My fan interest goes down. One year I won 78 or something games, get 4 popular guys without losing any in the off-season and my fan interest is at 100. It's just dumb how much more fan interest is about adding players and how little it is about winning. I won 98 games last year and my fan interest went down as the season went on.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
@OU11 can you confirm Moscow export took? Got a problem here.

168163.gif

doh

Ed Weaver torn flexor which will probably destroy his ratings? Oh Fluff.

doh

Yeah Kabul has played a weak schedule but +89 RD through 18 games is absolutely insane. Cairo is +57, I'm +54. But mine is going to get worse with all of these f-ing injuries piling up.

Wolfman21

Yeah Kabul has played a weak schedule but +89 RD through 18 games is absolutely insane. Cairo is +57, I'm +54. But mine is going to get worse with all of these f-ing injuries piling up.

You can only play the games in front of you. I'm 4-3 against False Bay and Buffalo and 10-1 against Little Rock, Key West and Baton Rouge. This series against Buffalo kinda proved this teams month though. 13-0 and 10-1 wins while scoring 7 in the loss...this offense is absolutely clicking on all cylinders right now

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How did Rapley manage to get a start this week from the bullpen? Did he just walk out and take the ball and start throwing?

Edit: Never mind, I was looking at the wrong week. Coffee please.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@doh I lost a series to Lisbon. I should probably quit.

Thought for for sure I was going to sign Harris. He must have saw Roddis as better competition than Salas.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@doh I lost a series to Lisbon. I should probably quit.

Thought for for sure I was going to sign Harris. He must have saw Roddis as better competition than Salas.

Doesn't matter what he saw, I pulled the okie doke on him even tho he wouldn't take a meeting tho

Wolfman21

this ish is wild

zHaAc6c.png

I'm not sure what happened, but you had a 3 game stretch vs Seoul. The first two games, you got about 40k. The last game, on a Wednesday, you got 29k.

LOL, your series AT Dublin...the first game, on a Tuesday, got over 40k. The Wed/Thurs games got 19k and 21k. Somethin up with these attendances.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
averages are normal though, which is the main thing we need to keep normalized. I think they're just adding variance to it

Wolfman21

Does seem performance might have a good bit to do with it too. I just got done getting 46k+ to every game against Little Rock. Earlier in the season, I only got around 38k to games against False Bay on the same days of the weekend.