• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Wolfman21

Me in the south league:

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

You in the poor north league:

Dr.-Who.gif

Wolfman21

Mine was at 30 and im at 38,717. Losing Vajorov and salas hurt my fans and I guess adding Spider didnt make up for it. I'm dropping it down to 28 to see if that will help bring them back some.

Wolfman21

Also, i'm happy with Diego Ramos so far. He basically fell into my lap with Dublin not promoting him. I know I haven't played the stiffest of competition...but hes hitting .286/.311/.333 with 10 RBI in 12 games. I've got him starting at 1B against lefties and playing RF every now and again to give Chavez a rest. Also, Umpelev was a huge pickup. Hes been dynamite so far

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Varsity is already up 13 on JV in terms of the head to head...

My AA RF Carlos Beltran has a OPS over 1.000. Kind similar skills to Beltran too (walks a ton, solid BA/power). OSA has him at 1.5* potential and my scout has him at 4*. Will be interesting to see how he turns out.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We can change capacity but you cant by more than 3% and you're capped at the highest attendance we currently have.

doh

Capacity doesn't matter at all. Only thing that matters is revenue and if you're in a smaller stadium, you can charge more to make up for the difference with someone with a bigger stadium.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Capacity doesn't matter at all. Only thing that matters is revenue and if you're in a smaller stadium, you can charge more to make up for the difference with someone with a bigger stadium.
What if the big stadiums charge more?

doh

Lol, they charge $30 too
It's not that crazy... it's all supply/demand. If all things are equal in terms of fan interest if you have a smaller capacity you should be able to charge more and get the same revenue.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's not that crazy... it's all supply/demand. If all things are equal in terms of fan interest if you have a smaller capacity you should be able to charge more and get the same revenue.
No you cant, because fan interest is what %fills your stadium. So its really 95% at $30 whether your stadium holds 40k or 45k

Big stadium wins every time if all else is equal. Which in our league is the case aside from winning

doh

No you cant, because fan interest is what %fills your stadium. So its really 95% at $30 whether your stadium holds 40k or 45k

Big stadium wins every time if all else is equal. Which in our league is the case aside from winning
Is fan interest really a %? I'd think it'd be some formula of market size x loyalty x interest = X amount of people at the price you set.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Is fan interest really a %? I'd think it'd be some formula of market size x loyalty x interest = X amount of people at the price you set.
If everything is equal, the bigger stadium wins every time. Being a really good small stadium team might out earn you against a tanking big stadium team, but otherwise i have no idea how you're coming to the conclusion you are.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It probably is, but we all have the same market size.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@doh, I have a 45k stadium and charge $38 to get 39k in there.

Have fun competing with that with a 40k stadium