• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Wolfman21

Defensive Efficiency Explanation paperwork:

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif.gif

Lloyd Carr

defensive efficiency is overrated. So long as you're in the > .680 range, I think you're fine. At least that's my experience with it.

Lloyd Carr

I've been going through A teams and international complexes looking for "average" young SP prospects. Seeing if anyone has anything.

Lloyd Carr

You signed him to a minor league contract.

I don't want him. He used to be in the Buffalo system, but I let him go a couple years back. He's definitely surpassed his potential from his Buffalo days.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This is so true. Like that random brazillian guy I traded you in the mustard deal, no idea who that guy was, assumed he was good because you asked for him

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is so true. Like that random brazillian guy I traded you in the mustard deal, no idea who that guy was, assumed he was good because you asked for him
He is trash. And no i dont want a 2nd. I dont know what i want, i dont know who dempster is either

I feel like im senile

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Damn a career ending Concussion for Abroas on Lisbon. I remember drafting him back in the day. He was 'durable' too....

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Kabul sends a minor league knuckleballer to Moscow, freeing up a spot in the Khomeyn rotation for (I'm guessing) Tony Roman.

Yoon-Tae Kwak joins the Khatukay staff where he is likely to pair up with Alfredo Saucedo to provide the only L-R knuckler combination in the WBL minor league system.

Wolfman21

First time Kabul has ever been #1 in the power rankings. Gotta test this team against some better teams though. New Zealand is improved but key west is still tanking and Baton rouge is still bad. Next sim against Berlin and buenos aires should be interesting

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Good week of baseball for the Panzer Pandas. Took 2 of 3 from Las Vegas and then swept False Bay. In other news Jon Funk picked up Rookie of the month honors. So now I give you a haiku.

Uptown Funk you up
hit those homers and doubles
good job good effort

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Sl is such a joke lol. I'm 7th and I'm 3 games over in the NL
SL has 3 teams tanking, we have 1. One of a lot of reasons why it's so much harder in our league.

I've got my feet back under me and BR this week will help but still need some help. I'm hoping Harris stays hot and guys like Jones, Hong get back to their career norms because Fazackerly and Juarez will be coming back to earth really soon. Need my defense to be not terrible too.