• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
Does anyone have the latest jerseys, caps and logos folders? I lost the Baton Rouge ones when the file borcked and I used an old one.

Lloyd Carr

Today is going to be a bit hectic. I have to move some furniture and I'm buying a TV. We'll probably start simming around 5 or 6

npLEGD7.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I should get that player back. He wasn't officially optioned down. He just wasn't selected onto my playoff roster.

osick87

Community Liaison
Also I was going through everyone's Salary pages and there's a few interesting Arb cases

Kawamura is probably the most interesting one based on his estimate and other people's needs for IF help.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It didn't stop, it just stopped updating the website. Game 4 going now

I won 4-1, jd won 8-1

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Keifer puttin down Vegas. One day I'll make it to the NLCS and lose in 5 like everyone else.

doh

I just don't have enough hitting. I've held Amsterdam to four or under runs every game and still have only won one game. Brutal.

Save me Torres.

I'm ready. No changes.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why does the playoff roster thing doh is talking about happen when it doesn't in MLB?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I worry that putting him back on your team without trading him means it will change his contract though.

doh

Congrats to Garcia who gives up two walk offs in the series. Piece of shit. Fuck my manager for taking Torres out too. Beanpole now 100% will be non-tendered.

I gave up 3,4,4,4,3 runs to the best offense in the league and lose 4 of 5. MY lineup really blows. And Amsterdam's pitching is still damn good.

doh

OOTP is so frustrating. I don't know what the pitch count was, but Torres was in beast mode. Why sub him out?
Because Beanpole Garcia gave up 15 total HRs in his first 280 games then gave up 8 in 49 with me. Piece of shit Garcia.