• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Draft Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
All of them.

Well I've only done one, and it was monstrously one sided his way. This one is taking that 1-1 that I sent 3 players for and then adding another great prospect.

So all told I'm going to be giving Ruiz/Peppers/Roviva/Juarez/2nd round pick for one of these OFs :laughing:

Fleeces all around

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe.

I need to look over two of these guys. I like one better but his stats are wack, which concerns me. I need my scout as shitty as he is, hopefully he is low on one of them.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Istanbul is making moves. Key West is not.

I'd put good money on Key West getting that 1-1.

Istanbul has a 80 win team right now, they may only win 70ish this year as they acclimate to the big leagues but if he makes this trade for Roviva/Juarez his team is really really good. Just young

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
not sure if all the trades have been entered into the draft or not, but I should have the Tulips 2nd round pick and I most definitely shouldn't have a 3rd round pick. I believe that goes to @doh this year

No I traded your 3rd to gooksta.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Juarez gives me a 3b and Roviva an ace. Wotth it even tho I lose out on a huge bat, still have agui and tsao and carrilo and juarez will be decent. Also a risky class, and I have the 1 11

And more imersion with the color change.

Gooksta

I saw the writing on the wall when we made that trade, and I figured by 2045 or 2046 you'd be in prime tanking mode. You the real MVP
Yeah.. i over reacted on the fazackerly trade.. mistske on my part.. that sealed my fate props to u though.. u made a great move

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Juarez gives me a 3b and Roviva an ace. Wotth it even tho I lose out on a huge bat, still have agui and tsao and carrilo and juarez will be decent. Also a risky class, and I have the 1 11

And more imersion with the color change.

I'm only changing the color if you find a logo for them