• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2043 Draft Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I emailed him, should be in to pick tomorrow.

This. If you guys PM me I can come with a quickness. I mean not at 1am because I'm old and sleeping, but the following morning, sure.

@ing me does nothing, because I don't sign in here daily.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Hey guys my entire roster is available. Especially

Satoshi Watanabe (Extended him for 4 years, he's 28)
The GOAT Hocine Mercier

Interested in picks and prospects.

I have some guys like Chong and Vo Lim who are still young / lots of team control. The deal would have to be pretty sweet on the youngins.

jdlikewhoa

Hey guys my entire roster is available. Especially

Satoshi Watanabe (Extended him for 4 years, he's 28)
The GOAT Hocine Mercier

Interested in picks and prospects.

I have some guys like Chong and Vo Lim who are still young / lots of team control. The deal would have to be pretty sweet on the youngins.
Will overpay for Mercier

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not feeling this class.

Anyone want to trade up? Will listen to offers then draft at 12 real standard time

Lloyd Carr

I'm 20% resigned from Istanbul already. I'm going to just manage the Casablanca Time when I quit for real.

Tug19Hb.gif

Lloyd Carr

Am drunk still but ootp makes me think my 1st is up for grabs. Send me offers if anyone is interested.

Will make a note though that i havent checked my scout at all. Just went off the website. But if I get an okay offer I might sell it. Let me know

Yeah, I am looking to move #10 overall.

Lloyd Carr

I still can't believe OU has won the past three ships and has had the following 1st round picks the past three years:

2041- #3 and #4
2042- #9, #11, #14, and #15 (he had 1/4 of all the 1st round picks in 2042)
2043- #1 and #2 AND #17

Lawd.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I still can't believe OU has won the past three ships and has had the following 1st round picks the past three years:

2041- #3 and #4
2042- #9, #11, #14, and #15 (he had 1/4 of all the 1st round picks in 2042)
2043- #1 and #2 AND #17

Lawd.

I paid a hefty price for those though. And most have been traded away :laughing:

Wolfman21

If other people traded this wouldn't happen.

Yup, i had a post up that I was willing to trade the pick for a lil while before I traded with OU. I only got one offer and it was for their first NEXT year and their 3rd THIS year....

I'm gonna try and make my team better in the present and future no matter who I'm trading with. Not my fault OU has the most to sell. Hell, it was this way when I joined the league. What did YOU guys do to allow it????

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
JD signing guys to huge contracts and trying to deal them the next year. I'll take Rapley :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The budgets are based on how many posts you make in the OOTP forums, so that would explain the WBL problems for you at least.