• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2043 Draft Thread

Wolfman21

anyone that wants #1 overall...make me an offer. I've narrowed it down to 2 guys that I do actually like though, so its not gonna be a cheap buy.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

Well then there are some good pitchers at the top with some decent ones sprinkled in. As far as position players, i didn't see any difference makers.

My scout calls the top rated position player a "borderline" player if that tells you anything

Wolfman21

lmao, didn't even know you had 1-2 @OU11...he got the two best pitchers in the draft by a country mile...lmao. And the wheels just keep spinning

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm trying to lose. I just sent away Ruiz and a SP prospect for a pitcher that isn't much better than the prospect.

Wolfman21

Please stop letting OU win. It depresses me.

lol. He has a machine. He gave me a pitcher that wasn't much worse than the one i would have picked PLUS a bonafide all star(although a DH) who is in the prime of his career and signed for 5 years at 5 million per. Add on to that that i moved up from my 3rd round pick to his 2nd rounder(which obviously, won't be much, but it is a few spots atleast).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm 20% resigned from Istanbul already. I'm going to just manage the Casablanca Time when I quit for real.

Lloyd Carr

Just looking over the draft order, I think pick 44 should be going to False Bay. And am I taking pick 69 (5th round) from Yankee this year?

Did you want to give up your 5th now or later? @Yankee151

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just looking over the draft order, I think pick 44 should be going to False Bay. And am I taking pick 69 (5th round) from Yankee this year?

Did you want to give up your 5th now or later? @Yankee151

Idk how I missed that. I'll give yankee back his pick and you guys can sort out if you want to do it this year or another year.

jdlikewhoa

I'm trying really hard not to sperge out. How the fuck do y'all giving OU first round picks. This bitch is going to win the next 10 ships.