• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay, game 1 going live in 2 minutes. Anybody fiddling with the file has that long to tell me to wait.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm fucking out of it, did gook just beat JD on some 0th inning drama? I'll be shakespeare himself and write the play to describe it if so

Lloyd Carr

I got distracted with some things and missed Games 1 and 2. Who won? Where do we stand? Is OU's reign almost over?

Lloyd Carr

OSfgSMK.gif

Lloyd Carr

Karpetbomber is scheduled to pitch (I think). I think this one is going to go to OU.

Pretty sure he was the guy who stepped up big last year in his rookie year to win Game 7 of the WS.

Lloyd Carr

Toss a bum out there and take the loss, and pray for a miracle. Just have hope that Rapley/Sih/Kasib can get you your wins to close it out.

Lloyd Carr

Say it goes to Game 7. Think you'll give the ball to Torres or Karpet, @OU11 ? See if your little terrorist can win you two World Series game 7's in a row?

osick87

Community Liaison
I am watching Live Sim OOTP and Chinese League of Legends on my dual monitors. Fridays done right if you ask me