• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Part of me wants jd to win and part of me wants Gooksta to win.

Whoever wins, you will hold all of the South's hopes and dreams in your hands. You must beat Amsterdam.
Same, id rather face jd for a new opponent but this is a great series. Its never over until someone wins 4. Great comeback by gook

NML

I tried to sneak an export in too, btw

Took me like six tries cuz y'all kept uploading and Ass'Corch wanted to register for babby online.

jdlikewhoa

Should've just thrown rapley out there this game and kasib for a game 7. The chances of boh of those guys losing is slim. Of course it won't matter much if my bats don't wake up

Gooksta

Should've just thrown rapley out there this game and kasib for a game 7. The chances of boh of those guys losing is slim. Of course it won't matter much if my bats don't wake up
yeah. thats always been my strat.. do everything to advance.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
File is up for changes, let me know when I can run game 7. You guys are just rolling in that post season cash

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I want to see how much money you make on this game. Right now you're sitting at $4,882,615 for the post season.

NML

When I said I just did I meant like five minutes earlier. I don't know why I phrased it like that.

I downloaded as soon as I saw we were live for 5 and uploaded when I made my initial post. I just released a few minimum guys, no big deal.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When I said I just did I meant like five minutes earlier. I don't know why I phrased it like that.

I downloaded as soon as I saw we were live for 5 and uploaded when I made my initial post. I just released a few minimum guys, no big deal.

Oh okay, yeah if you want to make changes when I'm going quick like this just let me know and I'll wait for you. Otherwise you might get left behind like that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When's the last date to release minimum guys without them counting for next year ?

By the end of the playoffs. After this game I can hold up if you want to download and release some guys.