• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Draft Thread (11 Hour Time Limit)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That had to do with the default setting for player decline. I changed it in this league after reading a bunch of threads over there on the subject.

NML

am here

gimme a few minutes to make my pick. I also have a trade offer so hopefully I can figure this out soon

NML

I actually have my scout's top rated player still available :laughing: won't be trading down, for those who inquired.

my $4.8m in amateur scouting says we got some busts selected already...

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Lloyd Carr car is up, see if you can pick. Around the 2nd round or 3rd round each time it does this for a few picks so if you can't pick just post the player page of the guy you want and Orlando or I will pick for you manually.

Lloyd Carr

I went back and forth between two pitchers for this pick. They are both pretty even, except one has a background built more towards starting while the other is more geared towards relief. I'd like to go for SP, but it's tough to tell whether either of them will ever start for Buffalo.

Anyway, I'm going with Julien Lacoste

He's the one more geared towards relief, but I think he'll be the better overall player.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I don't have many good CF prospects. There are other guys I liked more but hoping they will be around late.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The guy @jdlikewhoa got IMO is by far the biggest steal since we've gone to this format. I had him as one of three I was considering at 5th overall. Couldn't believe he lasted this long.

My pick will be in soon.

doh

Sawyer is another steal…

So It won't let me pick. I want to pick someone who is in my game but not on the website. This is strange. Adipo and catcher is his position. Could you check on him @OU11?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay well he just isn't on the website, that's neat. I'll just delete your pick, remind me when we do the draft and I'll just place him on your single A team.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Blame that run on hitters. I was set to pick one of the OF but they were all off the board. Evensson was the best of the pitchers available imo

doh

Yeah I didn't have an arrow either and I've never seen a guy not on the site :laughing:

Gooksta

Blame that run on hitters. I was set to pick one of the OF but they were all off the board. Evensson was the best of the pitchers available imo
its been like the 4th time you have picked the guy I have wanted while having a the pick directly in front of me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jdlikewhoa

Would've loved to have traded back into the second to take Sawyer. I almost took him instead of my 3B but I've got a few good OF prospects in my system already.

Lloyd Carr

I really wanted to take Sawyer, but I couldn't justify going for another OF at that point in the draft. I've got some OF prospects that may eventually fill my OF spots, so I didn't want to use my 2nd rounder on a player that would just be competing for a starting spot with a group of other players. But damn if I don't think Sawyer is going to turn out to be a serviceable guy. Had I not taken 'Stilts' (who I can hopefully sign unlike some of you'll), Sawyer would have been my pick.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Whats funny is last draft i made sure all the cpu teams signed their first rounders. Still have no idea why lc had a comp pick

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I really liked Sawyer for a second rounder. Don't feel like I missed out too much trading away my first this year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
rad can't be mad, doh would have picked before him anyway. If rad mad that's his bad

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
doh picked doh. I still can't believe that happened. CTRL+F "ADIPO", how does it work?