• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 Off-Season Thread (ARBITRATION NEEDS TO BE DONE)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lloyd would definitely enjoy this game, I think.

One of the other bad things is that most of the owners are in the north, the south is pretty barren

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think we could get W2F in here pretty quick since he was going to buy it anyway. We need to work on LC

Lloyd Carr

Is there a resource I can read so I can get a rundown of what the game is and what it entails? Should I browse the OOTP forums?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Is file still being uploaded? Reason I ask is am getting an error: could not download file message.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I actually uploaded it hours ago and forgot to tell you'll. Let me try again. It's been finicky for some reason though, I can't upload the pictures to the website for some reason

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I wish these FAs wouldn't want so much to start. 34 year old 2.5* wants 18M.... ur wrecked bro, get over urself

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
let's see if any others have the issue. It's been acting weird for a while now though

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
can't d/l file… first time for me. I never got jim unknown too

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Fuck me. Orlando can you advance a day on your end pulling the exports and upload it
Ill try to advance one more day and do a completely new file otherwise its borcked

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can't sim a day because I am a couple sims behind. Never downloaded Sunday morning.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If it still gives an error, just sim a day and we will have to re-do arbitration/resigns.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I need players, I'm not sure what kind though. OF/3B off the top of my head. Need some SP if you got it.

Willing to give up any of my picks (more than one in the same deal if necessary) as well as a few prospects that aren't untouchable. Mostly interested in giving up picks tho.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So basically you want Music Bradnock who can play both 3B and LF. Also selling de Los Santos.

Maybe, it depends on the asking prices. I don't have much to flip, it is picks/MIF/middle of the road prospects

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Trade for my guyzz. Good to see these threads active again.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I could probably contend if I bought in FA, but I have some prospects is rather build around in a couple seasons. Could try to do both if I can't get anything for my players.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Trade for my guyzz. Good to see these threads active again.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I could probably contend if I bought in FA, but I have some prospects is rather build around in a couple seasons. Could try to do both if I can't get anything for my players.

You could definitely make some noise if you bought a few players, if you are going to build around the future I'd sell for prospex tho. Don't half ass it, full ass it.