• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2038 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No I still don't have a computer. I'm more frustrated than you'll trust me

jdlikewhoa

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know gator doesn't want any part of it, idk about bdub. I'm hoping to have it back tonight and get this going again, tomorrow at the latest.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Do I need to save this dmned league? Give me the info and I'll ge tthis shit started.

SAV EUS ME

jdlikewhoa

I think any number of us would be willing to run the league in the meantime. I've got nothing but time kn my hands at home and at work.

I think the problem is that OU wouldn't be able to make any moves with his team though

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I would've been fine with that, I think I'm the only one who is willing to do it daily though. If someone wants to be co-commish in case something else happens I'm good with that.

Computer is back today though, will be simming to IFA/FA today.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You weren't walking through that door this past week. I'll add you today

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Wow DrOunH on here last night.. I might really miss my simulation baseball.

True story: Met some girl last night who is a friend of a friend got her number, etc. and she is a huge baseball fan. I asked her "Are you interested in simulation baseball?". She might not respond to any text/call I send her.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yep, but on accident. We'll just go one day tonight to get everybody's scouts back up and running. Idk what happened.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Wasn't geek squad yo, local business my dad knows the owner of. $Free.99

DiegoMarzipan

If you're here who's running the vape shop?
Out of town on biznass, downloading OOTP to my laptop now. Is there a link to the league file?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
what lank? The FAQ? It works you will need to get the names.dat file from the "attention OU-11" thread. I don't think there is a PW on the team, but either way I'm going to replace the GM tonight

Gooksta

well I had to re download the game.. have the newest version updated version of 14. and now its giving me problems with downloading the file.. so??

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Idk. Guess ill have to download the newest version of 14. Rad installed off of it just fine sunday

Gooksta

it might not even be the version.. I dunno.. I tried it twice. got the same error and quit. Ill try again tomorrow I gues

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
bout to hit up Justin Verlander on twitter and ask if he's interested in simulation baseball